OT (slightly) Tennessee Canes Fans PLS READ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OT (slightly) Tennessee Canes Fans PLS READ

maz13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey TN Canes fans- there's a guy on a Canes board trying to see if we can get enough applications together (100) to get a UM plate in Tennessee... if you would be interested (it's $25 more than a normal plate), here's his info:

(Snipped message follows...)

I am trying to get 100 people signed up who would want to purchase a UM tag through the state of TN. We tried last year but only got 41 applications. The state needs 100 to produce the tag.

What I need everyone to do is email me kropffb@cs.com with the following info:

Name
How many tags would you be applying for

I am compiling a list and when we get to 100 I will email you all so I can fax the applications out. I will keep you all posted as to where we stand.

Last time I tried this we got almost 50 applications. This is not committing you to anything, just seeing if we can get enough interest.

Thought I would try again.

Originally posted by maz13
Hey TN Canes fans- there's a guy on a Canes board trying to see if we can get enough applications together (100) to get a UM plate in Tennessee... if you would be interested (it's $25 more than a normal plate), here's his info:

(Snipped message follows...)

I am trying to get 100 people signed up who would want to purchase a UM tag through the state of TN. We tried last year but only got 41 applications. The state needs 100 to produce the tag.

What I need everyone to do is email me kropffb@cs.com with the following info:

Name
How many tags would you be applying for

I am compiling a list and when we get to 100 I will email you all so I can fax the applications out. I will keep you all posted as to where we stand.

Last time I tried this we got almost 50 applications. This is not committing you to anything, just seeing if we can get enough interest.

Thought I would try again.
not OT at all. it has to do with a college team. i just think there would be that many canes fans in tennesee!;)

Re: Re: OT (slightly) Tennessee Canes Fans PLS READ

Originally posted by dolfan06
not OT at all. it has to do with a college team. i just think there would be that many canes fans in tennesee!;)

I hope there are- we need something to balance out the VOL tags- such an ugly color orange compared to the CANES!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom