Our chances of winning the AFC East? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our chances of winning the AFC East?

LIQUID24 said:
They had the #2 D in the NFL

that does not tell a thing it only tells that their D allows the least amount of yardage and even if their D is that good then why did they go 6-10?

nick19991 said:
:roflmao: you must be joking, what makes the Bills the same as Miami? their D doesn't compare to Miami's D and their Offense has no RB they might as well give up on Henry and start McGahee

Nick where you watching the bill's D last year, they had one of the top D's in the league and didn't really lose anyone except winfield, replaced him with Troy vincent and will move on..you don't know what our O is like and Buf's RB is decent, actually better than decent if he had the opportunity to run..

nick19991 said:
that does not tell a thing it only tells that their D allows the least amount of yardage and even if their D is that good then why did they go 6-10?

Because they O wouldn't keep their D off the field..somes familiar. We had a little better O than they did, that's the difference in record.

nick19991 said:
Because their offense sucked. They now have McGahee and Lee Evans. They also have a new coaching staff. It is not a given that we will be better. Don't be such a homer.

Well like i said before both the Bills and Fins are in similar situations,and either team could knock off the pats although that wont be an easy chore.

to all of you:

the Bills had the #2 D and that matters because? their Offense sucked it up and they went 6-10 bottom line!

It's amazing that our D was the #2 D in yardage and #5 in points when our offense was #1 in 3 and outs under Kevin Killdrive. I don't think we ran on 3rd and 1 until week 7.

Stanmarino is correct in that our only major ? on D is LDE. If our offense is only mediocre our D could improve simply by not being on the field so much. See first Dolphins-Bills game as an example of our offense killing our D.

Wow nick can u go back to my original post, and start over again? Our offense was crap too, and were talkin about this year where both teams have made many changes on offense from coaches to players...Similar teams u following yet?

Another thing their LDE? hole they are tryin to fill is similar to our FS position...They have a few guys for the spot Kelsay(projected first rounder from last year whom they drafted in the 2nd)and others to fight it out in tc hoping to get a starter out of it...Just like we have edwards, freeman, and bell fighting out for it in our tc.

stan marino said:
Wow nick can u go back to my original post, and start over again? Our offense was crap too, and were talkin about this year where both teams have made many changes on offense from coaches to players...Similar teams u following yet?

I don't think the guy understands that each team has

A An Offensive Unit

B A Defensive Unit

C A Special Teams Unit

That collectively create a team. I know this seems simple but it obviously is too much for some.

One of the main reasons the Jills D was ranked so high is because their O was so pathetic that other teams would often get great field position due to turnovers and/or 3-and-outs and have a short field to score in. Also once a Jills oponnent had more than a touchdown lead they could play more conservative on O knowing the likelihood of a Jills comeback was low. The only stat from last year that says anything is 6-10.

stan marino said:
Another thing their LDE? hole they are tryin to fill is similar to our FS position...They have a few guys for the spot Kelsay(projected first rounder from last year whom they drafted in the 2nd)and others to fight it out in tc hoping to get a starter out of it...Just like we have edwards, freeman, and bell fighting out for it in our tc.

This is the reason why some Bills fans come to this board. It is rewarding to see fans of another team that are know more about football than 2-3 name guys on other teams and rehashed media spin from ESPN. It makes the actual games much more exciting when you know your enemy.

nick19991 said:
Any team who plays the Dolphins have to have a good Offense and a good Defense now too, our Offense is very good now with Boston, Chambers, McMicheal, and Ricky. Our o-line is complete now with the draft over, I feel Carey will be a great blocker so If Miami plays up to their talent every game they could go undefeated

Are you being serious with the undefeated comment?

Honestly, it is WAY TOO SOON TO TELL!

Until Training Camp opens, each team has a 1 in 4 chance of winning the division!

Back
Top Bottom