Our Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Dolphins

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Need us Die Hard fans to get pissed off like they are and put a serious hurting on whoever tell us we are done. Guys I am going to say this, I like our chances of doing great this season than I did last year. If our running backs whoever they maybe get 1300 yards combined we will be fine. I am also going to say Jay Fiedler not A.J. will make the Pro-Bowl with Chambers. Guys and Gals we must be behind this team 110%. I believe and we believe in our Dolphins. I know we will be fine and so do all of you deep down. I will come out and say we will compete for the East Title with 12-4 record same as the Pathetics record. We will take the division by sweeping the Jills and Jets and splitting with the Pats. Giving us the division with a 5-1 record.

Here are my season scores and outcome:

Titans 13
Dolphins 31 (W)

Dolphins 27 (W)
Bengals 10

Steelers 16
Dolphins 23 (W)

Jets 15
Dolphins 30 (W)

Dolphins 21
Patriots 22 (L)

Dolphins 28 (W)
Bills 23

Rams 27
Dolphins 24 ot (L)

Dolphins 41 (W)
Jets 38

Cardinals 6
Dolphins 38 (W)

Dolphins 17
Seahawks 19 (L)

Dolphins 31 (W)
49ers 16

Bills 3
Dolphins 27 (W)

Dolphins 22
Broncos 25 (L)

Patriots 12
Dolphins 28 (W)

Browns 10
Dolphins 31 (W)

Dolphins 19 (W)
Ravens 16

Let's go Dolphins!!
Let's go Dolphins!!

This will be our year noone is expecting us to do anything well, they don't know our Phins.

Who's with me!!

Let's go Dolphins!!

Out.

Jay Feidler will make the Pro Bowl????

bwahahahahahahaha

and there is no way the dolphins will average over 25 points a game.

Save that post, and see how you fare. I like your optimism, but you have our worse by 3 points. I also like the call on the ot game with Rams.

12-4?...ummm, you do no Ricky retired right? Here, a realistic one:

Titans 20
Dolphins 17 (L)

Dolphins 17 (W)
Bengals 10

Steelers 16
Dolphins 23 (W)

Jets 15
Dolphins 30 (W)

Dolphins 0 (L)
Patriots 22

Dolphins 14(L)
Bills 27

Rams 27
Dolphins 24 ot (L)

Dolphins 20 (L)
Jets 38

Cardinals 6
Dolphins 38 (W)

Dolphins 17 (L)
Seahawks 34

Dolphins 24 (W)
49ers 16

Bills 13
Dolphins 24 (W)

Dolphins 16
Broncos 25 (L)

Patriots 24
Dolphins 17(L)

Browns 10
Dolphins 31 (W)

Dolphins 6 (L)
Ravens 16

7-9

CirclingWagons said:
12-4?...ummm, you do no Ricky retired right? Here, a realistic one:

Titans 20
Dolphins 17 (L)

Dolphins 17 (W)
Bengals 10

Steelers 16
Dolphins 23 (W)

Jets 15
Dolphins 30 (W)

Dolphins 0 (L)
Patriots 22

Dolphins 14(L)
Bills 27

Rams 27
Dolphins 24 ot (L)

Dolphins 20 (L)
Jets 38

Cardinals 6
Dolphins 38 (W)

Dolphins 17 (L)
Seahawks 34

Dolphins 24 (W)
49ers 16

Bills 13
Dolphins 24 (W)

Dolphins 16
Broncos 25 (L)

Patriots 24
Dolphins 17(L)

Browns 10
Dolphins 31 (W)

Dolphins 6 (L)
Ravens 16

7-9

7-9 is possible, but you screwed up with Miami's defense. According to you, Miami will have their most points allowed since 1999. Why would that happen?

If anything you could say that our offense will be bad, but why the defense? You have a 5 game stretch where the Fins give up 26 points a game...very unlikely. Especially the Bills getting 27pts when they couldn't even get 10pts last year against us. I'm not saying the Bills can't beat Miami..but it would be their defense that does it.

I'll provide my predictions in a few weeks....let's say January 3rd?

Gladsadmad said:
7-9 is possible, but you screwed up with Miami's defense. According to you, Miami will have their most points allowed since 1999. Why would that happen?

If anything you could say that our offense will be bad, but why the defense? You have a 5 game stretch where the Fins give up 26 points a game...very unlikely. Especially the Bills getting 27pts when they couldn't even get 10pts last year against us. I'm not saying the Bills can't beat Miami..but it would be their defense that does it.
Bills offense cant get any worse than last year. Plus we have all new offensive coaches, and we drafted a speedster(evans). Miami's d won't be that good..The LB corps will be a major weakness and the pass rush wont be as good IF ogun holds out

CirclingWagons said:
Bills offense cant get any worse than last year. Plus we have all new offensive coaches, and we drafted a speedster(evans). Miami's d won't be that good..The LB corps will be a major weakness and the pass rush wont be as good IF ogun holds out

After learning of Boston's possible season ending injury..I don't give a crap anymore..Miami can go 3-13. The Bills can sweep 'em now..who cares.

Gladsadmad said:
After learning of Boston's possible season ending injury..I don't give a crap anymore..Miami can go 3-13. The Bills can sweep 'em now..who cares.
im very dissapointed.........dissapointed that im not even gonna argue with u. Evry day of my life when i heard anti-dolphin pessimism ive retalliated. Im not even going to now.

FinFan24 said:
im very dissapointed.........dissapointed that im not even gonna argue with u. Evry day of my life when i heard anti-dolphin pessimism ive retalliated. Im not even going to now.

I'm with you, man. A real fan wouldnt say stuff like that about his team (unless hes an undercover Bills fan, hmm.....BUSTED! lol :tongue: )

Back
Top Bottom