Our draft pick order | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our draft pick order

I didn't pay much attention to any of the other games today, but I'm glad to learn that the Ravens choked on applesauce and moved Miami up in the draft order.

hue may only be running that system cause it fits kizers game...it's hard to say...I'm just saying if they want to play that scheme lamar Jackson can do it

does Jackson run or play to contact? I still haven't found that out yet...only seen him a few times gonna watch the bowl game...they gonna like that arm strength and that top end speed
Hue Jackson also coached Carson Palmer both in Cincinnati and Oakland. Never ran speed option with him. Kinda funny that Hue is running that system with Kizer. Hue's background is pro all the way

I was hoping Ravens win, they have a better chance of beating the patriots in the post season and it would have kept the Jills from getting in. It amazes me how the patriots aren't more hated on this forum.

I'll take the minor salary hit 5 years from now for an even slightly better shot at top talent. Not that it matters, because it's out of the Phins hands.

Its pretty significant. The 5th year option difference can be more than 5 million dollars that last year. Plus the lower overall salary.

If there had to be a one pick difference in round 1 . . . .11 instead of 10 is it.

I was hoping Ravens win, they have a better chance of beating the patriots in the post season and it would have kept the Jills from getting in. It amazes me how the patriots aren't more hated on this forum.

Pats are hated . . . I just think its unrealistic thinking they go to foxboro and win. Rather the pick move up and i also dont like the ravens.

unless a miracle happens now we're drafting 11 and then in the 2nd round we're picking 10 and we'll keep switching with the Raiders on each round after that

Ozzy rules!!
Throw SF in there too. So we will pick 9th in the third, and so on.

Pats are hated . . . I just think its unrealistic thinking they go to foxboro and win. Rather the pick move up and i also dont like the ravens.
Exactly. We beat the pats to set up Pitt and they blew it. Might as well get the higher pick on each round and see what happens

Ozzy rules!!

Throw SF in there too. So we will pick 9th in the third, and so on.
You're right about that. People think about the first round but every round matters and drafting top 3rd on each round is a good thing. I just hope we use the picks the right way

Ozzy rules!!

Its pretty significant. The 5th year option difference can be more than 5 million dollars that last year. Plus the lower overall salary.

If there had to be a one pick difference in round 1 . . . .11 instead of 10 is it.

That's not significant at all, especially if it's for a better player and the likely significant increase in salary cap. People worry too much about that stuff.

How the heck are the Raiders picking over us when they beat us in head to head?

Bills haven’t made the playoffs since flutie was their qb. I care about them making the playoffs as much as steeler fans caring if the browns made it. Baltimore always beats us and I’m happy they aren’t in it.

BTW, SF and Oakland will flip a coin to see who drafts first because they're in different conference

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom