Our first game/Sirmon out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our first game/Sirmon out

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
Our first game just got a little less difficult. Peter Sirmon iwill probably miss the entire season. He starts in their base defense and played the nickel package.

Justin Mccariens
Robaire Smith
Eddie George
Jevon Kearse
Peter Sirmon

This team is not what they were last year.

ZOD said:
Our first game just got a little less difficult. Peter Sirmon iwill probably miss the entire season. He starts in their base defense and played the nickel package.

Justin Mccariens
Robaire Smith
Eddie George
Jevon Kearse
Peter Sirmon

This team is not what they were last year.

Is McNair still playing? If so, nobody can predict how that team will play. He has the innate ability to motivate those around him to play above their obvious potential.
BTW, Eddie George shouldn't have even been mentioned! ;)

Superself said:
BTW, Eddie George shouldn't have even been mentioned! ;)

Since when is 1000 yard back taken for granted by a Dolphins fan?

ZOD said:

Since we are back to the 950 yard a year guy.......

Who cares about a 1000 yard back? :roflmao:

If the Dolphin players need an extra source of motivation other than the drubbing the Titans laid on them last year, the "experts" could be correct with their outlooks for Miami's season.

jevon kearse is the big one there. wade smiths job just got a little easier. But the big aberration is that zach and surtain were out in last years game and i think we have better depth all around except maybe RB. :shakeno:

ZOD said:

Always because our defense rarely allows a back to gain more than 100 yards anyway. We get beat through the air...and McNair is a difference maker.

This is the exact thinking that caused us to get our a**es kicked by the Texans in the opener last year. Take nobody for granted.

Dolfan73 said:
This is the exact thinking that caused us to get our a**es kicked by the Texans in the opener last year. Take nobody for granted.

Oh... don't worry about us taking anyone for granted... haven't you heard... we've already made our travel arrangements for the Super Bowl.

We don't take any opponent for granted. We take EVERY opponent for granted. I mean... we're so great... we just ASSUME we've already won.

However, I'd like to hear more about this "nobody". How did nobody do last year?

:roflmao:

It's true that the titans are not the same as last year, but Fisher does get the most out of his players. He is one of the better coaches in the league.

ltfinfan said:
yeah how dare you ppl talk about a upcoming football game :shakeno:[/QUO

IT'S 8/4 YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT PLAYERS ARE HURT FOR THE TITAINS.. GIVE ME A BREAK!! :shakeno:
WHAT ABOUT O-GUN CONTRACT?
WHAT ABOUT ARE O-LINE?
WHAT ABOUT ARE 3RD WR
WHAT ABOUT ARE RB'S
WHAT ABOUT CC CONTRACT?

Back
Top Bottom