Our Miami Dolphins Slogo For this Year...Make Your Own | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Miami Dolphins Slogo For this Year...Make Your Own

Miami Dolphins 2004:

"A Season of Destiny....................we think.......................probably.........depending on a few thing we're unsure of"

Don't know about the year because we still have a ways to go before all the pieces are in place, but here are a few for the offseason:

"Chicken Little Strikes Back"

"The Bong is Half Empty"

"Whose Coach is it Anyway?"

"U.S.S. Bowens"

"The Dolphins, ready to smoke the oposition, and then some" -----best by far

How bout like Miami Dolphins---Proving EVERYONE wrong....yet again

"The Marlins and Heat are winning the popularity contest in South Florida, so we're gonna be all Jealous and try to get into the playoffs too, then you'll pay attention to us again like you have been for the past forty years, but we wont win the Superbowl, just the division, and that will bring back most of our base season ticket holders and they will pray to God that one day we will advance past the Wildcard round as we take their hearts, rip them out, and throw them off of the Bayside pier. MIAMI DOLPHINS 2004!!!"

A little big, but it might fit on a billboard on i-95

I dont know what you think of me with this signature... but i dont have the heart to change it... He's been my role model for two whole years and i have his memorabilia all over my room. Its almost like I know the guy, and I just know too much good about him to completely change my opninion over a stupid drug test. Hopefully he will prevail... and stop hanging out with Jim Brown.

10 years without a superbowl win is not good.
20 years without a superbowl win is just horrible.
30 years without a superbowl win is a curse.

on that how about (The Curse Must End )or (End The Curse)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! No Curse talk now ! I dont want to be talked about like the Cubs and Redsox, ours is bad, but theirs............... now thats a curse !

2003 Back With A Vengeance

2004 Back With A Vagin* (female part)

:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom