Our new coach=Dolphins' Sparano a blue-collar man | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our new coach=Dolphins' Sparano a blue-collar man

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
New Dolphins coach Tony Sparano's strong character has its roots in his working-class upbringing.

Good article about the new coach..

Something that stood out to me was this:

When Sparano said he is going to do things the right way, his wife believes him wholeheartedly. That's because, along with his methodical behavior, Sparano also possesses a clear disdain for shortcuts.

''He never skips a step,'' Jeannette said. ``He doesn't take shortcuts. If he takes three hours longer, he'll take that route.

``He'd rather take three hours longer and do something the right way than take an hour with shortcuts.''

http://www.miamiherald.com/616/story/404413.html

Enjoy the read..

It made my toes tingle just reading it. I want to believe that Sparano is the man who will get us back to where our Dolphins need to be!!

If he, in fact, turns this wreck around, the real question on my mind is....will we start to call him "Little Tuna" ?

Sorry, just a poor attempt at humor, but the article about him was good to see. There is no doubt that we need this kind of coach, but can the 'Big Tuna' supply the talent ??

If he, in fact, turns this wreck around, the real question on my mind is....will we start to call him "Little Tuna" ?

Sorry, just a poor attempt at humor, but the article about him was good to see. There is no doubt that we need this kind of coach, but can the 'Big Tuna' supply the talent ??

i think he can ,he and ireland combined for some great picks and one heck of a draft class in 05.i think this is the best situation we have had for a shot at building a championship caliber team ,we have parcells building a strong front office and a coach that players rally around that knows how to get it done in the trenches.im normally a pessimist ,but the latest changes have made me a believer and with sparano being parcells guy he will be given the proper time to return us to greatness.

Back
Top Bottom