our o-line is fine!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by nolefin, Nov 6, 2006.

1. nolefin

nolefin thank you Donator

we had some struggles early but i think our o-line is fine we just need to add maybe a guard next year, but no need to blow the line up next year, that way we can draft calvin johnson:D no sacks vs. da bears! dmac is doing a good job!

2. Drfletcherdc

Drfletcherdc A True Fan

For the last two games the oline has been doing a much better job. Too bad they wait until the seasons in shambles before getting motivated.

3. RenoFinFan

RenoFinFan Pro Bowler

If the OL plays as well the rest of the year as it did today Calvin Johnson will be drafted long before we are on the clock. Run-Ronnie-right has been the most consistent play this year. Now that Shelton is at RG he is starting to break it for long runs. IMO Vernon Carey deserves a shout out for his level of play this year.

4. RoninFin4

RoninFin4 FinHeaven VIP

You see Carey absolutely decleat Hunter Hillenmeyer today? What a block!

5. tonto_phin

tonto_phin Guest

we still need to upgrade the OL

6. Dolfan4life34

Dolfan4life34 Pro Bowler

we could add steinbach or starks i think to help us but carey is having a hell of a year

7. outtawack311

outtawack311 Pro Bowler

If the last 2 games are any indication of how they can play then I like our right side. I still want big upgrades on the left.

8. Aqua4Ever04

Aqua4Ever04 A True Fan

Not so fast my friend. The right side of our OL is fine now with the move of Shelton. But the left side still needs some fixing. Jeno James just isn't doing it for me, we need a new left guard. Damian McIntosh is doing okay, but isn't exactly a solid LT. We need to draft Joe Thomas and sign a LG and then I think we'll be okay. Forget about drafting Clavin Johnson. Our WRs are fine and we need to draft a left tackle for the future. By the way, Calvin Johnson won't be available when we pick.

9. IluvJuMiami

IluvJuMiami A True Fan

I don't want to be the negative guy on such a great day but we fans have a tendancy of taking things a bit too far. The DE that intercepted the Harrington pass not 3 yards from Joey's face was not only a heck of a play by the defender, but also was DMac's fault. He was suppose to cut the guy, and instead, threw himself on the plain like a tranqualized rhinosoraus. This line needs a veteran pro bowler, a young stud, and whole lot of w/e they ate yesterday for breakfast.

10. MelbournePhin

MelbournePhin A True Fan

what role will alabi play??

11. Rich

Rich Seasoned Veteran

Shelton at Guard seems to have fixed our problems. I couldn't believe James was on the field less that 2 weeks after surgery. He looked better already.