Our Offense needs to run through Landry & Ajayi | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Offense needs to run through Landry & Ajayi

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
I saw 2 plays today that none of our WR's would fight for the first down like Landry did & it lifted the Offense. (One he broke 2 tackles and reached for the 1st down, the other where he jumped & put his body on the line in the middle of the field for the 1st down)

Stills was excellent as being complimentary to him

Ajayi was a freak of nature today really great runs just ran with so much force & meaning it was great.

I feel like in previous weeks Gase was trying to get a little cute getting everyone involved like DVP,Thomas & last week they tried to get Gray involved a little. we don't need to force it we need to know what we are now.

it worked Game 1 vs the Chargers & vs the Titans a lot of Landry & Ajayi=Win

I think the recipe is similar to last year: do what you must to keep the game close for 3 quarters, avoid 4th quarter turnovers and mental errors. That being the case Cutler either has to get a lot better or Moore should be considered the better option. If the thought is that Cutler will get better over time then you stay the course, but if you honestly expect this version of Cutler for the remainder of the season than you have to pull the cord asap.

In the second half the offense got untracked and put up 20 points. I think that getting the reps together in games has been vital to the offense. Cutler knew the offense but it's totally different when you're playing with a new team. The offense will keep getting better. We've seen how bad the offense can be, now let's see how good it can become.

I saw 2 plays today that none of our WR's would fight for the first down like Landry did & it lifted the Offense. (One he broke 2 tackles and reached for the 1st down, the other where he jumped & put his body on the line in the middle of the field for the 1st down)

Stills was excellent as being complimentary to him

Ajayi was a freak of nature today really great runs just ran with so much force & meaning it was great.

I feel like in previous weeks Gase was trying to get a little cute getting everyone involved like DVP,Thomas & last week they tried to get Gray involved a little. we don't need to force it we need to know what we are now.

it worked Game 1 vs the Chargers & vs the Titans a lot of Landry & Ajayi=Win

Been saying this along run the dam ball stop the 5 wide at the 2 yard line and in the shot gun in short yardage situations....

With all due respect, some might say we have focused on Jay and jarvis so much, that our offense is predictable and easy to defend. It's either a hand off to Jay or a short pass to Jarvis.......put 8 in the box and we aren't moving the ball.

I think Gase has been trying to spread the ball out because we were predictable. I mean we brought back the friggin wild cat!

I just hope Ajayi can stay healthy. Without him this offense would be done.

Back
Top Bottom