Our season is over | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our season is over

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
And we aren't even in pre-season yet...... what a fing ***

Dwyane Wade will be an All-Star this year. We're in GREAT shape.

lol the season is def over..... we now have no QB and no RB..... but hey we do have some good WR's...lol

I'm being serious... our season is def over..... It says on the herald website he is flying to Asia on a one way ticket..... GO IDEA RICKY..... How can he do this at this time? At least let us draft a RB or get Eddie George, or SOMETHING?!?!

phinfan34 said:
I'm being serious... our season is def over..... It says on the herald website he is flying to Asia on a one way ticket..... GO IDEA RICKY..... How can he do this at this time? At least let us draft a RB or get Eddie George, or SOMETHING?!?!

He's lost his flipping mind! What is he going to do in Asia? Teach them how to quit? GrRRrrR!

Oliver...

It's one thing to retire at age 27 and another thing to retire right now at this time during the year. He seems to care about all of these things, but he doesn't care about leaving his teammates out to dry? Screw him.

Herald quote says it all....

The Dolphins' offseason turned Saturday from merely the worst and most chaotic in the NFL to perhaps the worst and most chaotic in the history of professional sports.

Panic, this ......is unbelievable, our season is.....over. Of course I could just having a bad dream. Yep that's it, I'll wake up after I run into a wall!

Should have known it after he kind of gave up last season, even though he had a terrible line he just seemed like he didn't have it in him. Then the pot bust, and the trip to Australia...
the worst part is not that he retired, that's fine, everyone has their choices. But the timing definitely, with out a doubt, screwed us beyond belief. Now I have to pick us third in the division, behind even the Jills, unless we can sign someone quality -and fast

Hey Guys!! Think Of It This Way! At Least We'll Have A Great Place In Next Year's Draft!

Back
Top Bottom