Outrageous, Insatiable, Over the Top. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Outrageous, Insatiable, Over the Top.

How about ROTH + a 2009 3rd = Chad Johnson

I like a trade with Dallas for their top 3 picks plus Carpenter

#22 Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB, TSU
#28 Jeff Otah, OT Pitt
#32 Joe Flacco, QB Deleware
#57 Chris Ellis, DE/OLB, Virginia TeCH
#61 DaJuan Morgan, FS, N.C. State
#64 Red Bryant, NT, Texas A&M
#96 John Carlson, TE, Notre Dame
#127 Jonathan Zenon, CB, LSU

If you had a dream free agent signing and draft what would it be? Forget about practical have fun with an outrageous scenario.

1) Trade the number 1 pick to Dallas for Marion Barber and the 22nd and 28th
2) Sign Albert Haynesworth
3) Trade Barber to Cincinnati for Chad Johnson.
4) Draft Andre Woodson with the 22nd pick
5) Drat Limas Sweed with the 28th
6) Sign Nnamdi Asomugha from Oakland
7) Pick up Colt Brennan with a second rounder.
8) Sign Ken Hamlin from Dallas.

OK outrageous I know but even sometimes dreams come true ha! Oh P.S. might as well bring Dante back too!

Colt Brennen will not make it in the NFL.

If you had a dream free agent signing and draft what would it be? Forget about practical have fun with an outrageous scenario.

1) Trade the number 1 pick to Dallas for Marion Barber and the 22nd and 28th
2) Sign Albert Haynesworth
3) Trade Barber to Cincinnati for Chad Johnson.
4) Draft Andre Woodson with the 22nd pick
5) Drat Limas Sweed with the 28th
6) Sign Nnamdi Asomugha from Oakland
7) Pick up Colt Brennan with a second rounder.
8) Sign Ken Hamlin from Dallas.

OK outrageous I know but even sometimes dreams come true ha! Oh P.S. might as well bring Dante back too!

2 QB's?????

I love how many people show up to bash and not offer their opinion when someone tries to post a "fun" post as opposed to the 85 posts that all have essentially the same content and arguments like [insert name here]'s 3 round mock draft, who do we take with the number 1 pick, and what possible trade scenarios are available.

All that said, my ideal offseason would be:

-Trade #1 to Atlanta for #3 and DeAngelo Hall. They, in turn, draft Matt Ryan.
-Draft either Dorsey or Long, whichever is left at 3 after SL picks (probably Long).
-Trade the first pick in the third round for Chad Johnson
-Sign Alan Faneca
-Use the 32nd pick for Brian Brohm
-Sign Terrell Suggs (in my scenario, the Ravens don't franchise him)
-Trade a 5 for Jeremy Shockey

Our defense would have needs addressed immediately and we would have two more options in the passing game for Beck and to take some pressure off of Ronnie.

I really think that if we can't get Chad Johnson that we need to do whatever is necessary to bring in Roy Williams and Shaun Rodgers.

I dont know about the draft but Alan Faneca is just what the Fins Doctor ordered.

I love how many people show up to bash and not offer their opinion when someone tries to post a "fun" post as opposed to the 85 posts that all have essentially the same content and arguments like [insert name here]'s 3 round mock draft, who do we take with the number 1 pick, and what possible trade scenarios are available.

All that said, my ideal offseason would be:

-Trade #1 to Atlanta for #3 and DeAngelo Hall. They, in turn, draft Matt Ryan.
-Draft either Dorsey or Long, whichever is left at 3 after SL picks (probably Long).
-Trade the first pick in the third round for Chad Johnson
-Sign Alan Faneca
-Use the 32nd pick for Brian Brohm
-Sign Terrell Suggs (in my scenario, the Ravens don't franchise him)
-Trade a 5 for Jeremy Shockey

Our defense would have needs addressed immediately and we would have two more options in the passing game for Beck and to take some pressure off of Ronnie.

I really think that if we can't get Chad Johnson that we need to do whatever is necessary to bring in Roy Williams and Shaun Rodgers.

Obviously most of your ideal offseason won't happen, but we don't have a 5th rd pick this year to trade for Schockey, just as an FYI.

No two draft picks spent on the quarterback position without actually managing to acquire ONE real qb. The Rick Spielman special.

If I had my way I would sign Culpepper back too. Hell draft a team full of QBs this year. We might just find one that sicks around more than three games. This QB situation reminds me of the running game of the late 80's and 90's, how long does it take to find one!

so out of the entire thread, a very small handful of people actually had fun with it, and the rest ambushed everybody for the nincompoopedness.... (even though the point was to be fun)

I don't think the thread was entitled as it was so that everybody would come on here and give realistic scenarios.

at any rate, I had fun with mine, and enjoyed some of the other outrageous scenarios.
it was a nice distraction from the real world for a few minutes.

We Sign N.Asomugha or A.Samuel, A.Haynesworth, D.Stallworth, Julius Jones, K.Hamlin, K.Dansby and Rex Grossman.
Trade pick aquired from CC trade....plus our 3rd and T.Daniels for Roy Williams and S.Rogers./ Trade a 4th +Chatman for Shockey.
Draft Dorsey, then best DB available at 32.

Grossman/Beck/Lemon?
Ronnie/J.Jones/L.Booker
R.Mauia
Roy Williams/D.Stallworth/Ginn/Booker
Shockey/Martin
Carey
Rookie pick
Satele
Hadnot
Shelton?

S.Rogers/R.Wright
Haynesworth/Solai
Dorsey/Roth?
J.Taylor/A.Wright
Z.Thomas/C.Crowder
J.Porter/K.Dansby
A.Samuel/W.Allen/M.Lehan-rookie
J.Allen/?
Hamlin/R.Hill

I like the 3-4 D-line of Rogers, Haynesworth, and Dorsey.... should all this happen, a garuntee you all we win more then 1 game next year !!!!!!

In the .001% chance that if one of these trades/drafts went down it would be the nicest piece of legal theft I would have ever had the pleasure to watch. Yes I started this tread to be a break from repots and rumors that never seem to materialize. Bottom line in May we will either be praising or crucifying Bill for his draft and FA signings. It will either be the second coming of Shula or the second coming of Wannstedt. In between and it doesn’t much matter cause that ain’t cuttin’ it.

Back
Top Bottom