Pace close to trade with Texans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pace close to trade with Texans

CRC281

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Latest News

Mar. 14, 2005 - 7:45 pm et

NFL Network reports the Texans and Orlando Pace all but agreed to terms on a contract. If the Texans and Rams can agree on compensation, he'll be in Houston by Wednesday.
It looks like it will happen. Houston is willing to give up the #13 overall pick in the draft and has two third-rounders possibly available. The Rams want two first rounders, but are expected to settle for less. Terrible news for Marc Bulger; great news for David Carr.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.asp?leaguenum=&sport=NFL&id=3951

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Texans are most likely going to have to fork over 2 #1 picks or this years #1
pick and a 3rd this year also...

David Carr should really prosper with a stable O-line to protect him. Possible win/win situation.

Ya it probably is. It'll have a ripple effect on the Texan line and that's in a good way...

They have the weapons on the offense, the QB, and now the line. Now... how to fix that defense. They need a safety, a MLB, and atleast another DE.

I guess Carr wont have to look at the sky alot now.

The Texans are making big moves to get the ball rolling. If they can figure out how to beat the Indy offense, i think they can take the division. Tennessee is rebuilding, Jacksonville is decent competition at that, and the Colts haven't got defensive help yet so there offense is what will take them places again.

Pace just signed a 7 year contract with the Rams

HugeFinFan said:
Pace just signed a 7 year contract with the Rams

looks like they'll take barron with there 13th overall pick...if i were them i would take Barron then in the second take David Bass

There's no point to taking Baas. They're set more or less on the rest of their OL.

Back
Top Bottom