6th
Michael Allan TE Whitworth

*6th
Michael Coe CB Alabama St

7th **Ahmad Bradshaw RB Marshall**

7th Roy Hall WR Ohio St

*7th Enoka Lucas C Oregon

As my first mock what do you think?

you are missing a 6 round and a 7 round pick. how can you predict a QB on day 2. i would take out pittman and put in John Beck QB BYU.

i'd love that draft (except for the pittman pick)

Even if we get Ricky back Ricky isn't dependble. Pittman has that explosive burst just need to bulk up more and should be fine. He would be a project back, though he would start just come in when Ronnie needs a breather.

you are missing a 6 round and a 7 round pick. how can you predict a QB on day 2. i would take out pittman and put in John Beck QB BYU.

Well I had Trent Edwards at number 2 and Wolfe in the 6th.

Really we have another 6 and 7th? Let me edit that right quick thanks:tongue:

Even if we get Ricky back Ricky isn't dependble. Pittman has that explosive burst just need to bulk up more and should be fine. He would be a project back, though he would start just come in when Ronnie needs a breather.

Much bigger needs than a RB with a 2nd round pick. Ronnie is still very young. We should get a WR or OL with that pick.

Well I had Trent Edwards at number 2 and Wolfe in the 6th.

Really we have another 6 and 7th? Let me edit that right quick thanks:tongue:
yes but trent edwards has had 3 right shoulder injuries. i would rather take beck cuz i think he is better. i have watched video of him and he is good. he can scramble, smart, accurate, has a deep ball. great college stats. comparable to quinns stats but beck comp % is alot better.

Okay I updated it

It is true we have bigger needs at number 2 but we dont know if Ricky is coming back. I could replace the pick with Zach Miller and replace Allan with Wolfe.

Okay I updated it

It is true we have bigger needs at number 2 but we dont know if Ricky is coming back. I could replace the pick with Zach Miller and replace Allan with Wolfe.
yes but i also think a QB is a first day need and beck would be the best QB other than Quinn.

No way we go through day 1 without taking a QB. Other than that, and the missing picks, pretty good.

also i predict a Punter in the later rounds cuz we got ride of donnie jones and our one that is left on the team looks bad in training camp.

Back
Top Bottom