***Pains Mock draft** Pre-Senior Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Pains Mock draft** Pre-Senior Bowl

Well Flacco has quite the upside 6'6 233 pounds. Has the biggest arm among the QB's,Nice accuracy too. He has some issues that need to be worked out but at worst he is a 3rd round pick.

I believe your making it a bigger issue than it is. Having Chris Long, Bo Ruud, Leman, and Dennis Keyes is nice Safety that does it all.

We were bad at stopping the run but the big issue was we didn't have Zach Thomas in the line up.

Don't worry this isnt my last mock. Probably fix it up after the senior bowl.

Thanks by the way.

That is EXACTLY the problem...which is why we WILL draft a stud linebacker before round 4...

If there are any around.

I'm just pumped up about this years draft.

I would be surprised if the Bucs went with Desean Jackson over a RB with Cadilliac's career in serious jeopardy Majpain..

But I loved the idea of picking up Shirley, your UDFA are flippin great, maybe we take him with a #7, and I would like to see Issacson the South Carolina Safety who played all year with a bum shoulder and played well, Him and Matt Harper from Oregon brought in for Special Teams..

Pass on Flacco though, we need some good lineman as the Saban Merde' will be shown the door...no more Joe Toledo's magical stationary bike trips around the globe...:shakeno:

You know if Flacco has a solid showing at the Senior bowl I think he bought himself a second round pick.

Well this years class at RB is big. Besides Ernest Graham is a beast and can handle the load. They need a speedy WR.

I'm glad you like my undrafted free agents :D

Good job Major, Like many, I think Flacco will move up.

I'm starting to think Matt Ryan will get a long look for that #1 pick, it stinks that he skipped the senior bowl though.

Yeah after the senior bowl this mock maybe completely different.

Being a Nebraska native, and fan, I love the Nicks pick, and the Ruud UDFA pick up. Sure the Huskers D was terrible, but Ruud was one of the ONLY consistent defenders, even though he had injury issues. And Nicks was a stud at OT.

Bumped Bowmen up to Vikings while Cowboys take Justin King.

Back
Top Bottom