Palmer wins Heisman / Brad Banks 2nd | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Palmer wins Heisman / Brad Banks 2nd

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Boomer - What Do You Thnk About Brad Banks??

What do you think of Brad Banks as an NFL prospect?? He's a local boy (from my hometown). So I'm kinda hoping he makes it.

Honestly....do you all think Palmer will get drafted before Dorsey next year? I don't.

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
Honestly....do you all think Palmer will get drafted before Dorsey next year? I don't.

Dorsey won't last a year in the NFL. Palmer will be a first round pick, while Dorsey is 5th round talent.(Not to say he didn't have a great college career.)

D2K2: You smokin that whacky-Tabacky again? Palmer will most likely be the 2nd Qb chosen... Dorsey will be picked up in rounds 3-5... Maybe Miami could pick up Dorsey and give him a try in the NFL..

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Maybe Miami could pick up Dorsey and give him a try in the NFL..
I'll pray this will not happen.

Dorsey is like Fiedler, everyone doesn't like him, but he finds ways to win.

Dorsey is like Fiedler, everyone doesn't like him, but he finds ways to win.

Jay can win in the NFL, Dorsey hasn't proven that. Dorsey is very similar to Josh Heupel.

That could be true. We should have given Heupel a chance, he had an arm.

This is the NFL, Dorsey turning out to be a good QB in the pros isn't beyond the realm of possibility, who saw Warner, or Bulger, or even Tom Brady a 7th round pick being an NFL QB?? while #1's like Leaf, George, ect are total busts, but as far as the Heisman Dorsey AND McGahee at the BOTTOM of the results? think there was some Anti-Cane bias there?? yikes!! ah well we'll settle for beatin the **** outta HOhio state hehe!!!!:evil:

Experts already have Palmer in the Black and orange of the Bungal's. Poor kid!

That could be true. We should have given Heupel a chance, he had an arm.

I seen Heupel's arm the other night, yeah the wife made spagetti for dinner and the noodles were almost as limp as his arm is,it reminded me of him.

Some of the things you say amaze me. Palmer will probably be taken first overall by the Bengals since Leftwich said he doesn't want to go there, and Dorsey will be taken in the second round (I am a huge Dorsey fan too, but someone will take him early)

Back
Top Bottom