Parcells is sooo overated!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parcells is sooo overated!!!

FinsDontGiveIn

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What are the Cowboy's thinking??? Get a washed uo Testaverde and now a washed up Bledsoe along with a number of washed up Jets? I was hoping that might be the team we could trade down with. They seem to think they are going to get somewhere with a bunch of worn out veterans. I'm sure happy Parcells isn't calling any shots for the fins.

By the way is The Tuna starting to look like a fat Geman women lately or is it just me?:lol:

FinsDontGiveIn said:
What are the Cowboy's thinking??? Get a washed uo Testaverde and now a washed up Bledsoe along with a number of washed up Jets? I was hoping that might be the team we could trade down with. They seem to think they are going to get somewhere with a bunch of worn out veterans. I'm sure happy Parcells isn't calling any shots for the fins.

By the way is The Tuna starting to look like a fat Geman women lately or is it just me?:lol:
I agree. There's a lot of speculation that Parcells will not be in Dallas after this year but what does this have to do with the Dolphins?:)

I'm sure that the MODS are about to go Postal with all the off-topic threads today.

This is not off topic as it may seem, first of all Dallas was a potential tradedown partner. Bledsoe was a QB in our division. And there was talk of the Tuna potentially ending up in Miami during the season. How long can your read about draft spectulation, AJ Feely...Does he suck or not? Shaun Alexander or Edge coming to Miami....etc...It's all recycled bull. Just looking for something original.

Well I wouldn't say over rated. I would say passed his prime. Maybe the game has passed him by and he should retire. It is like calling Emmitt Smith over rated because he had a bad year last year.

FinsDontGiveIn said:
This is not off topic as it may seem, first of all Dallas was a potential tradedown partner. Bledsoe was a QB in our division. And there was talk of the Tuna potentially ending up in Miami during the season. How long can your read about draft spectulation, AJ Feely...Does he suck or not? Shaun Alexander or Edge coming to Miami....etc...It's all recycled bull. Just looking for something original.
My reply was not intended to criticize, I was just pointing out the obvious. Unless a post has a direct (not convoluted) relevance to the Dolphins, the post belongs here in the General NFL forum. Similar threads that were seemingly more relevant than the justification you used (i.e. Edge and Alexander being tagged and no longer available to the Fins), were moved here.

I'm sure that your logic was sound, in your own mind, but it seems like the MODS had a different opinion (as did I)

Back
Top Bottom