Parcells to start Romo at quarterback | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parcells to start Romo at quarterback

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Drew Bledsoe knew his interception near the goal line just before halftime was a horrible play. He never thought it might be the last pass he’d throw for the Dallas Cowboys.

Bledsoe’s demotion became official Wednesday when Bill Parcells said Tony Romo, who took over at quarterback in the second half Monday night, will make his first career start Sunday night at Carolina.

“It’s a very, very disappointing situation for me, but I can’t go back and change it,†said Bledsoe, in his 14th season. “Obviously, I would like to be the guy still, and I really in my heart of hearts believe that I give us the best chance to win.â€Â

Parcells doesn’t think so anymore, and is doing something he rarely has done  changing quarterbacks in midseason. The coach often has been loyal to veteran quarterbacks, including 41-year-old Vinny Testaverde through a 6-10 Cowboys season two years ago.

But, this time, Parcells is benching the player he drafted No. 1 for the New England Patriots in 1993.

Bledsoe’s critical interception in a 36-22 loss to the New York Giants came when the Cowboys (3-3) had a chance to take the lead in a game to determine first place in the NFC East. Bledsoe already had been sacked four times, once for a safety.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15405410/

My fantasy teams are hurtin now. Bledsoe was the starter for like 75% of them. I might as well give up.

i cant believe it took the NFC this long to find out how to beat bledsoe. all you need to do is get a little pressure and its all over.

but romo is not the answer. they will get a new QB in the offseason.

Well Dallas could say goodbye to whatever playoff hopes they have left. I was thinking Washington was going to finish last in the NFC East but now it's looking like Dallas.

Dallas just seems like a very overrated team to me.

I love it when the Cowboys and Raiders get beat. I think Drew Deadslow needs to look in the mirror and realize he is horrible.

Back
Top Bottom