passing game and running game. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

passing game and running game.

Lorenzo Rules

Active Roster
Reaction score
it seems to me that with Ricky and Ronnie Injured and Cobbs too , I really think if we could get much better in the passing game this might keep our running backs healthy.

I remember when we had Keith Jackson, Irving Fryar , and Bruce Hardy and we used to tear it up in the passing game but we sure dont scare anyone with our wr corp.

its great to have Henne , and Thigpen they both may turn out to be good qbs. As for white I dont know why they drafted him if he hardly gets to run those special types of plays.

did any of you see Chambers the other day he made moves very similar to Irving Fryar why did he get better after he got with the chiefs?

the only answer I seem to wonder about is maybe it wast those players as much as was those dufus's at offensive coordinator and head coach.

could all these things be the main reasons why we havent had any sucsess in the playoffs ?

it seems like Miami has been too much of a one dimensional (spp) and for some reason our drafts have been bad when it comes to wr , linebacker and cornerback so when we can do the passing and running game well in the same season we should make more progress.

any thoughts on this ? Am I wrong on this ? :ponder:

I remember when we had Keith Jackson, Irving Fryar , and Bruce Hardy and we used to tear it up in the passing game but we sure dont scare anyone with our wr corp.
Bruce Hardy was never on the same team as Jackson and Fryar. Hardy's last season was in 1989 while Jackson arrived in 1992 and Fryar in 1993.

That passing game also featured one of the best passing QBs of all time in Dan Marino.

I'll never say your opinion is wrong because your opinion can't be, but when we had Fryar and Jackson, we had Marino. The running backs stayed healthy because they rarely touched the ball.

Back
Top Bottom