Passover For Tua - The 4 Questions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Passover For Tua - The 4 Questions

phinsforlife

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I wish Tua would have enlightened us about what the four things were, but article with the authors guesses:

"There's probably four things that I want to get better at," Tagovailoa told Pro Football Network. "Am I gonna share? Probably not. But I'm looking forward to OTAs when we get to see you guys again and you guys can see us."

Got any interviews other than Tua , like Tyreek , Waddle , updates on Chubbs and Phillips, some more on Weaver and Crow etc. Etc

I thought I heard or read he did say what the four things were.

I could be wrong but thought he said in no particular order.

He wants to work on extending the play with his feet.

He's wants to do better on his second and third reads.

Protect the ball better.

I can't remember the 4th, or maybe he didn't say 4

I thought I heard or read he did say what the four things were.

I could be wrong but thought he said in no particular order.

He wants to work on extending the play with his feet.

He's wants to do better on his second and third reads.

Protect the ball better.

I can't remember the 4th, or maybe he didn't say 4
so he said to the media after being asked the question

“ Im going to be working in four things this off-season, but you’ll have to wait and find out”

Now coincidentally after he let himself get way out of shape during the last quarter of the season his wanna be star trainer Nick hicks comes out with a tweet that says..

“ It’s going to be a fun off-season “

And posts four emojis

Tuas signature peace sign, a cloud of dust emojis, a lightning bolt emoji, an explosive emojis, and a running emoji

Unreal man, now both are like I need to get faster quicker and more explosive.

No **** Sherlock, bout time your realized

Where were you, where were the team officials, and where was Tua, letting himself get that out of shape during such a critical part of the season where it literally affected his movement skills is BS and he needs to held accountable.this really pisses me off I’m sorry

When did he convert, I understand when you are an adult the "Bris" can be, well difficult. Hope he gave the Mohel a tip. I don't know how Samoan's handle these things.

The Ever Knowing The Abrahamic Covenant VIPER
you never know, maybe tua had it done at birth and his real name is shmuavitz?

Back
Top Bottom