Patriot Forum | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriot Forum

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
I was just visiting the Patriots forum to let the Pats know that we are sorry to hear about Tedy Bruschi, even though he always seems to ruin things when we play them...although our win over them made the season sweet. The Pat's have a nice girly pic forum...hey Mods can we have one of those? Here is a contribution from their site. :D

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?s=&postid=11394

if a Quarterback is attempting to pass he must have the ball tucked completely back into his body before it can be a fumble. This means even if he is attempting to tuck back into his body when he fumbles it is an incomplete pass.
English translation=>bulls***

Driven said:
English translation=>bulls***=>Jealous

Good one. 29-28. Of all the teams Patsy fans can talk trash to, the Dolphins definitely aren't one. We are Tom "Wonder Boy" Brady's daddy. Which one of his 4 Int's did you like the most on that wonderful Monday night?

Go Home.

P.S. Are there any Patriot fans that can come here and discuss football instead of trying to rub everyones nose in their recent success, I want to meet one good loyal Patriot fan instead of all these Johnny come latelys.

LtDan662002 said:
Yeah, read this thread. Hopefully they will keep on thinking that!!!

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?threadid=10065

I hear it everyday up here from all these johnny come latelys. What's really funny though is that one person who said if the Dolphins do worse than last year then he's a flop. Apparently he wasn't a fan of the Patriots for Belichicks first year. Guided those awesome Pats to a 5-11 year.

Another thing I find funny is that because they have an amazing coach that they are all of a sudden great talent evaluators as fans. Like anyone cares about that one guys opinion on T-Jones biting on play action.

The only thing that is going to be funny is them eating crow..:D

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
Good one. 29-28. Of all the teams Patsy fans can talk trash to, the Dolphins definitely aren't one. We are Tom "Wonder Boy" Brady's daddy. Which one of his 4 Int's did you like the most on that wonderful Monday night?

Go Home.

P.S. Are there any Patriot fans that can come here and discuss football instead of trying to rub everyones nose in their recent success, I want to meet one good loyal Patriot fan instead of all these Johnny come latelys.

Pats fans can talk trash to ALL football fans. It's funny that all you got is to bring up a meaningless late season game. You know how I got over that loss, a third Super Bowl win. And the Pats have lost one game to the phins in the past two years....LOL!!!!

Johnny come lately? Well to start, I have been at this site longer than you and my first Pats game was in 1979, man did they get killed!

There is no way you will win any kind of trash talking, you have no ammo!!! Don't bother!

P.S. Have you gotten over that 80 yard bomb to Brown yet, you really have not had anything to cheer about since then?

OK, I really have not been coming here to talk trash. My last post was nothing to mean, just a little joke. Then you come back by starting a smack session? I can talk trash with you if you are still really bitter abbout the Pats success or we can have some good football talk. There plenty to talk about.

But it seems like we could always fall back on the SOX!!!!!!!!

Driven said:
Pats fans can talk trash to ALL football fans. It's funny that all you got is to bring up a meaningless late season game. You know how I got over that loss, a third Super Bowl win. And the Pats have lost one game to the phins in the past two years....LOL!!!!

Johnny come lately? Well to start, I have been at this site longer than you and my first Pats game was in 1979, man did they get killed!

There is no way you will win any kind of trash talking, you have no ammo!!! Don't bother!

P.S. Have you gotten over that 80 yard bomb to Brown yet, you really have not had anything to cheer about since then?

OK, I really have not been coming here to talk trash. My last post was nothing to mean, just a little joke. Then you come back by starting a smack session? I can talk trash with you if you are still really bitter abbout the Pats success or we can have some good football talk. There plenty to talk about.

But it seems like we could always fall back on the SOX!!!!!!!!

Love the Red Sox, but I cannot stand the Patriots. Marino converted me at a very young age, and I haven't looked back since. I go to every Pats-Fins game up here since I can remember. You Patriot fans are like brothers when it comes to baseball season, but once the Aqua and Orange take the field you guys are my sworn enemies (aside from the Sox). :lol:

I didn't mean to go crazy on you earlier, but it seems like most patriot fans are on this board to rub our noses in your recent success. I get that enough already by just living up here. See you next year on the gridiron. :fire:

And Go Sox...

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
Love the Red Sox, but I cannot stand the Patriots. Marino converted me at a very young age, and I haven't looked back since. I go to every Pats-Fins game up here since I can remember. You Patriot fans are like brothers when it comes to baseball season, but once the Aqua and Orange take the field you guys are my sworn enemies (aside from the Sox). :lol:

I didn't mean to go crazy on you earlier, but it seems like most patriot fans are on this board to rub our noses in your recent success. I get that enough already by just living up here. See you next year on the gridiron. :fire:

And Go Sox...

Classy post!!

The real reason I am here? I have two good friends that have your EXACT story. Marino made both of them a Fhin fan but die by the Sox. They come over my house every Sunday to watch football, mostly Pats and Dolphin games. It's good fun. They had their fun at the begin, now I am having my fun.

I remember two years ago when the Pats won in OT. I had a two cousin come over, they were down from Maine and are Pats fans. So this was the first time in a while I was able watch a Pats/Fhins game with other Pats fans. Usually it's just us three and they just go nuts and rip me all game, it's not as fun when I don't have no one to high five after a big play. For years the next Monday morning I ask them why do I even invite you guys over for every Pat/Phins game? LOL.

Well two years ago I got my revenge. Once Brown caught the pass me and my cousins jumped around like the Sox did at home plate after game 4 of the ALCS. My two buddies just got up and left, not a word.

Well, sorry for the long story. But it's just that maybe you have been throught a similar story and can relate. The better story is the way we all jumped around in a bar after Foulke tossed the ball to Mientkiewicz.(Chills)

Driven said:
Classy post!!

The real reason I am here? I have two good friends that have your EXACT story. Marino made both of them a Fhin fan but die by the Sox. They come over my house every Sunday to watch football, mostly Pats and Dolphin games. It's good fun. They had their fun at the begin, now I am having my fun.

I remember two years ago when the Pats won in OT. I had a two cousin come over, they were down from Maine and are Pats fans. So this was the first time in a while I was able watch a Pats/Fhins game with other Pats fans. Usually it's just us three and they just go nuts and rip me all game, it's not as fun when I don't have no one to high five after a big play. For years the next Monday morning I ask them why do I even invite you guys over for every Pat/Phins game? LOL.

Well two years ago I got my revenge. Once Brown caught the pass me and my cousins jumped around like the Sox did at home plate after game 4 of the ALCS. My two buddies just got up and left, not a word.

Well, sorry for the long story. But it's just that maybe you have been throught a similar story and can relate. The better story is the way we all jumped around in a bar after Foulke tossed the ball to Mientkiewicz.(Chills)

I'll have you know I didn't leave right after that! I finished my beer then left! Ok pal! That had to be one of the worst games to watch in NE being a fin fan! I got crap about the forever! Till this year it suck being a Fin/Sox fan in NE I would either get crap from the Pats fans or get crap from the Yanks fans! Now I can at least shot back at one group of fans! Go Sox!

shalafi3455 said:
I'll have you know I didn't leave right after that! I finished my beer then left! Ok pal! That had to be one of the worst games to watch in NE being a fin fan! I got crap about the forever! Till this year it suck being a Fin/Sox fan in NE I would either get crap from the Pats fans or get crap from the Yanks fans! Now I can at least shot back at one group of fans! Go Sox!

I could watch that vid in your sig all day.

Back
Top Bottom