Patriots add Wesley Britt to there practice squad!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots add Wesley Britt to there practice squad!!

Winbaby#23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Patriots | Britt Added to the Practice Squad
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 10:19:38 -0700

Patriots.com reports the <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/24/nfl">New England Patriots have added OL Wesley Britt to their practice squad. He was recently released by the San Diego Chargers. I posted this because i knew some on here wanted this guy added to our practice squad.

i wish we could have. he's got great size and form, he's gonna be a stud

What can anyone tell me about him?

Don't expect for Britt to be on the Pats PS for long. I heard that Britt is one tough SOB and he is also a big guy. I will give it within the next 4 weeks that a team will sign him to their roster.

The talk going on right now is that Brandon Gorin's injury could put him on the IRL. The Pats would have time to work with Britt for a few weeks before bringing him up to the active roster. They think he could be the RT they have been looking for.

OK, after doinf some reading on this guy I am pretty happy. Wow is this guy a monster. He has an injury history, but if healthy he appears to be a mamouth OL.

I agree that he won't last for long on our practice squad if we don't bring him on or roster.

A player on a teams Practice Squad does not have to go to any team that offers them a contract. The can and many have chose to stay with the team of the PS they are on.

The Myth said:
A player on a teams Practice Squad does not have to go to any team that offers them a contract. The can and many have chose to stay with the team of the PS they are on.

True, but if he has the opportunity to play on a roster, why would say no and remain on a practice squad.

Back
Top Bottom