Patriots at Chargers Official thread | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots at Chargers Official thread

Great Now Manning is going to choke as always in big games.
He could never win the big games at Tennessse and he still can't. And People comparehim with Marino
**** this ruined my day big time.

Next Sunday at 6PM if I'm home, I'll be watching movies or playing ps3.

I'm not watching that ****fest of two ********ing QB's.

Wouldn't mind seeing Tony Dungy and Reggie Wayne getting rings though.......

i feel so bad for Shotty, what a bad deal this guy has had his entire career.
I'd retire if I had to deal with the tough playoff losses he has been a part of.

At the end of the day Brady made the throws... I wonder if any Bolts fans wished Brees was at QB today, it was as tough a loss as I've seen in many years.
Funny thing, throughout the game I kept thinking to myself that Brady looks human for once, he missed a lot of open receivers.. But when CBS showed Brady pumping up his OL after the Chargers went up 8, I knew the Patsies were going to win. And anyone that thought they would miss the 2 point conversion was crazy, how many times over the years have they MADE EVERY SINGLE DAMN CLUTH PLAY POSSIBLE?????
However SCREW the Chargers, I recall an AFC divisional where we blew a 2nd half lead and let the Chargers back in the game after a safety.

i hope tom brady gets in a motorcycle accident this offseason and paralyzs his right arm.........and i dont care if thats extreme

I hope he dies a painful death.

And how the **** are he Pats not penalized after that hit on Rivers?!

i can't believe how much hate people have for these two teams. or players. kinda pathetic if ya ask me.

Gotta love how Brady handles himself. Didn't have a good game all day long, yet when it really counted, he comes in the clutch and wins the game for the Patriots.

Like I said in the other thread, San Diego was out-coached.

Congrats to all the New England fans.

Oh and for those who were in the Cam Cameran bandwagon, his playcalling on this game was VERY, VERY questionable. Too inconsistent calling plays for Ladainian Tomlinson. Tried to get too fancy in the playoffs, instead of handling it like any other game.

23 rushes? Come on now. This is the MVP we're talking about here/

I have another reason to cheer for Peyton and the Colts now.

Well that was a great game...and the outcome was just what I thought it would be. Hard fought smash you in the mouth football. Of Course the best team won once again! :wink: The NFL should consider a rule change with regards to the playoffs. Any team the beats the #1 seed should also take over the home field advantage..It just seems like the fair thing to do.... :D

Now its on to Indy to eat Mannings lunch next. One more step taken on the way to the Super Bowl!

Go Patriots :bye:

I firmly believe there is a little Patriot fairy roaming the field who makes sure the ball bounces just so for the Patsies. I know its not healthy for a grown man to hate a football team, but I do. I HATE the Patriots and the BS way they win. It's fitting that this hellish dynasty spawned from the tuck rule game.

I firmly believe there is a little Patriot fairy roaming the field who makes sure the ball bounces just so for the Patsies. I know its not healthy for a grown man to hate a football team, but I do. I HATE the Patriots and the BS way they win. It's fitting that this hellish dynasty spawned from the tuck rule game.

Ah Don't take it so badly..:tantrum:.. its not good for your health. :sidelol:

lt was mad cause new england was doing the merrieman dance are their logo.

"they got no class at all. maybe it comes from their head coach" lt

Back
Top Bottom