Patriots at Chargers Official thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots at Chargers Official thread

WTF! BRady doesn't throw Ints too often they have to take advatage of these opportunuties and get TDS! damn!.

Are kidding me. Now watch, the pats will probably score from this turn over. Why did he try to run with the ball he should have just fallen on it. just rediculous.

This team is seriously ******ed. They really don't want to win this game.

I have never hated a team like I hate New England. If something good can happen to a team, it happens to them.

They have to keep pushing that pocket because Brady is getting happy feet. He is obviously uncomfortable in the pocket. I hope they knock is freakin' head off.

The Chargers better get their heads out of their ***** very soon if they want to win this game. Missed opportunites, penalties and costly mistakes have hindered from taking control of this game, because it's been there for them this game.

The Chargers better get their heads out of their ***** very soon if they want to win this game. Missed opportunites, penalties and costly mistakes have hindered from taking control of this game, because it's been there for them this game.

Yeah. They are beating the hell out of themselves. They have dominated the game but have managed to allow NE to stay in it.

Back
Top Bottom