Patriots sign veteran safety Edwards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots sign veteran safety Edwards

Phinz1972

Make me a sammich
Reaction score
Read the whole article at: http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/NE/8539805

FOXBORO, Mass. (June 6, 2005) -- The New England Patriots signed free-agent safety Antuan Edwards, a six-year NFL veteran who split time between the Miami Dolphins and St. Louis Rams last season.

Edwards, who is entering his seventh NFL season, recorded a career-high 65 tackles in 13 starts.....

Damn, another traitor like Larry Izzo. :yell:

Roman529 said:
Damn, another traitor like Larry Izzo. :yell:

it is ok he cant stay with boston booker or chambers maybe he can try and stay with randy lmao:lol:

I though that his situation his was quite stange... Wanny stuck by him but the first think Bates did was cut him.

I think we kinda need him now... he'd be a decent FS next to Tebucky.

finsnchips said:
I though that his situation his was quite stange... Wanny stuck by him but the first think Bates did was cut him.

I think we kinda need him now... he'd be a decent FS next to Tebucky.
Maybe, but I trust Saban. I think he knows what he is doing.

The addition of Antuan Edwards means that Eugene Wilson will be able to return to CB. He is better suited as a CB his speed, 4.3/40, great jumping ability, and sure tackling will help him become one of the best in the NFL this season. At Saftey now the Patriots have.
SSs. Rodney Harrison, James Sanders, Ray Ventrone, and Dexter Reid.
FSs. Guss Scott, Antuan Adwards, Chad Scott,(that is where the Pats will use him) and Don Davis who can and did play FS in College. He has good speed 4.4/40 and is a big time hitter and tackler.

Back
Top Bottom