Patriots Taken to the Woodshed: SD 41 NE 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots Taken to the Woodshed: SD 41 NE 17

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The loss of the coordinators and the injuries probably starting to catch up with the PAtriots when it comes to playing decent football teams.

The Pats just sucked in that game. But i am sure that they will rebound like always.

you mean the steelers aren't good?

meh, I'm still depressed

wow, SD are gonna bounce back. i thought that they will suck again because last season was just luck. oh well... lets hear it for the LEADERS OF THE AFC east!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!
even the Bye week has been good :up:

I don't even know what happend to the Pats. I stopped watching when the 4th started and they were down by 14. Even then I still thought they would pull it out of their ***. Anyway, good to see the Dolphins keep the record for most home games won in a row (31 baby!).

The nicest thing about today's Pat's beat down....their winning streak at home comes to an end....I think the Pats had won 21 in a row and our Phins have the all time record (31 in a row, I believe?).

I would not count them out just yet, but it was sure nice seeing Brady all confused and frustrated on the bench!

Dirtywater said:
Yup, we were terrible. No excuses.

Yup, I agree. We executed really bad. I thought we had some momentum going into half-time. Chargers really made very good half-time adjustments. They deserve the win.

PS: I am sick of playing non-division teams already. Come on. I want to draw some intra-division blood :)

Back
Top Bottom