Patriots v Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots v Jets

DolfanMan4Life

Scout Team
Reaction score
Is it just me or can you not root for the Jets? Even though it would be better for us I can't root for them to win at all!!!! I hate them the most out of anyone in the NFL and I really am struggling to cheer for them! I don't like the patriots but I would rather lick the pavement for a mile than have the jests win a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what do you think? Jests Patsys? I am hoping for a natural disaster or a tie but I think I am Sh$t out of luck!! Go Fins and F' Favre!!

jets were tauting after 1st touchdown they scored this season
i could never for them id rather have a root canal

It's official. With Rex Ryan and co, I now hate the Jets more than the Pats. I had this epiphany when I found myself rooting for the Pats a few minutes ago.

Correct!!! I don't even understand what my emotions are doing right now.....jests score...****!....Pasties score ****!!! What the hell am i supposed to do.. I know we should be rooting for the jests but what the shiat!!!!

unsportman like conducts after touchdowns should make 50 yard extra point penalties :p

The J E FU$CK Me chant just got me I absolutley hate them more then anything in this world or the previous world!!!! And you can tell Fire**** Ed that he can come see me any time and I would make him chew on his "hat" and bl@w me!!!!!!!!!!! There bout to get druuug anyways!!!

I hope the Patriots kill them.. looks to be pretty close now though

Back
Top Bottom