Patriotsssss | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriotsssss

yup. BB decided to tank games on purpose... its all a master plan...

-I swear, Ive met a lot of knowledgeable NE fans that I enjoy talking ball with but come on, you have GOT to be kidding!!

Prediction: Colts win 30-24

Natedogg1335 said:
So whats up with the pats defense?? i understand its preseason but im in the northeast and while watching games the faces on the sidelines of both the coaching staff and players look pretty encouraging to a dolfan like myself. whats everyone think?

This is just false hope. The Defense will be fine. Look for the Offense to have a tough time (especially running) in the early going cuz Dillon was used to a much better run blocking group than what he's using at NE. My guess is that the run will be stopped by the Colts in the opener and that Kevin Faulk and some screens will save the day. But like I said, NE's offense will NOT be sharp on opening day, you heard it here first.

I was watching part of the first half of the Jax Ne game and the color guy calling it (Matt Robinson, ex Jet QB) was impressed with what Davey was doing early on. Didnt see the whole game, but those were the few plays I saw early on.

BTW, the Jags first team didnt score a TD all preseason. :lol:

Leftwich has been looking horrible. I hear that the Jags are one of the few teams in the NFL without a quarterback coach. If my memory is correct, they should rethink that.

i hope all there starters get injured and we have a field day with them when we play them lol

Philter25 said:
yup. BB decided to tank games on purpose... its all a master plan...

-I swear, Ive met a lot of knowledgeable NE fans that I enjoy talking ball with but come on, you have GOT to be kidding!!
Ummm, I said others said it, not me. In this case, it was Chris Mortenson. So bash him.

Leftwich did not look good, but his backup, Garrard, did.

SBCHAMPSPHINZ said:
i hope all there starters get injured and we have a field day with them when we play them lol

I'm hoping the "lol" at the end of that means you're kidding. I don't like the Patriots but I never want to see someone get hurt. Unless, of course, it's someone like Bill Romanowski or Ray Lewis.

perezferia said:
This is just false hope. The Defense will be fine. Look for the Offense to have a tough time (especially running) in the early going cuz Dillon was used to a much better run blocking group than what he's using at NE. My guess is that the run will be stopped by the Colts in the opener and that Kevin Faulk and some screens will save the day. But like I said, NE's offense will NOT be sharp on opening day, you heard it here first.

While I agree that Dillion isn't going to see the holes he saw in Cincy (this line is a better pass blocking group), I disagree that the offense will struggle. They looked real sharp against Carolina's starters. The colts have done nothing to improve their defense. If A. Smith can gain a 100 yards on that defense, I don't think Dillion is going to have a problem.

I'm more worried about the illegal contact with the secondary and stopping the run than I am with the offense.

I'm more worried about the illegal contact with the secondary and stopping the run than I am with the offense.
And what better test than the Colts. Bring it on!!

I really don't know what to expect. What a weird preseason.

When did this become the F-ing Pats forum??? I think these people are starting to see the Aqua and Orange its about time you joined a real team.

Shamboubou said:
When did this become the F-ing Pats forum??? I think these people are starting to see the Aqua and Orange its about time you joined a real team.
Hey, the thread is in "Beast of the AFC East". That would be the Pats, so looks like its in the right place. :D

Philter25 said:
exactly, they didnt play a single starter last night

what the pats NEED to be worried about is a backup QB. They are doomed if Brady gets hurt, even for 1 game. Davey looked horrible and is probably the WORST backup in the NFL, maybe only Cory Sauter from Indy has him beat....

They have a questionable Oline but they would be better off with Jim Abbott as their backup QB.
I Have to agree 100%

Back
Top Bottom