Pats O Struggling | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats O Struggling

It’s early. I wouldn’t read into any of that.
Where there’s smoke there’s fire. But like you say it’s early I’ll wait tell after week 4 before I start putting any nails in that coffin.

The Patriots just aren't a good team and haven't been a particularly good team since Brady left.

Bill is a great DEFENSIVE coach, but he's never had a team that was very successful on offense minus Brady. It's just try to play enough defense that your offense can grind out a win.

Not worried about NE.

Belichick is now in something like his 46th year of coaching in the NFL. He will use the message from the media that the Patriots are struggling at Training Camp to put huge pressure on his coaches and players to dramatically lift their performance. This will be the usual us against the world, Patriots get no respect, etc, etc, etc. Nobody knows how to exert pressure on his coaches and players like Bill Belichick.

Let's hope they Suffer the Insufferable black hole. Them no good dirty rotten scoundrels.

Last edited:
It's scrumptious. Even better is that not only do we get to embarrass them on opening day but ruin their New Years day by beating them in NE on 1/1. Mac and Dick Cheese is going to spend more time on his back than a bordello staff in a coma.

Belichick is now in something like his 46th year of coaching in the NFL. He will use the message from the media that the Patriots are struggling at Training Camp to put huge pressure on his coaches and players to dramatically lift their performance. This will be the usual us against the world, Patriots get no respect, etc, etc, etc. Nobody knows how to exert pressure on his coaches and players like Bill Belichick.

It's amazing how that pressure has literally accomplished nothing as a coach in the NFL without possibly the best, at least one of the best, QB ever.

They will play solid defense and win 9-10 games, probably either miss the playoffs or be one and done.

That is the ceiling with Bill as coach unless they nab an elite QB....which I don't think Jones is.

Dave Chapelle GIF by moodman

I hope we absolutely destroy Mac Jones.

Multiple picks and several sacks/QB hits.

Kid sucks. Let’s get him off to a proper start.
Well, our defense cannot start off slow this year. They have to bring it from the opening whistle. Especially if the Pats are having "growing pains".

The most amusing part is the outrageous levels of mental gymnastics and copium going on in their forums about how it's "early" and it's a "new offense" as if we're not dealing with the same things except Tua is lighting it up against a better defense than they have.

Eventually you run out of excuses. I'm very much looking forward to their first preseason game for the opportunity to possibly see some forum meltdowns.

Back
Top Bottom