Paul Kruger | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Paul Kruger

fanfin

Active Roster
Reaction score
I would prefer him over Freeney, Avril, Umenyiora, Barwin, Spencer, Bennet and Moore Werner Jordan in the draft.... he is a very talented player and is 26..

Kruger did get hot to end the season.

Herein lies the truth though - not every good free agent can be acquired by this team. I can almost guarantee that Baltimore will try to re-sign him. I would be for it, though. He would require a very large contract.

I was thinking about him also but i think hes more of a 3-4 DE. Not sure if he can play DE on a 4-3 but i think he would be a great pick up if they feel he fits the system. Young and getting better each season but will probably cost 6-7 mil a year.

I was thinking about him also but i think hes more of a 3-4 DE. Not sure if he can play DE on a 4-3 but i think he would be a great pick up if they feel he fits the system. Young and getting better each season but will probably cost 6-7 mil a year.

He is actually a 34 OLB, which projects to a 43 end...I think he could play weak side but generally speaking you would want someone who is explosive on that side, and he aint explosive IMO, he is a guy that will work to get to the qb tho...Kinda like an Aaron Schobel..You also have to be concerned about him because even tho the Ravens d is having a down year Suggs and Ngata get ALOT of attention...I think you may see this kid in a Colts uni next year if the Ravens dont sign him.

He is actually a 34 OLB, which projects to a 43 end...I think he could play weak side but generally speaking you would want someone who is explosive on that side, and he aint explosive IMO, he is a guy that will work to get to the qb tho...Kinda like an Aaron Schobel..You also have to be concerned about him because even tho the Ravens d is having a down year Suggs and Ngata get ALOT of attention...I think you may see this kid in a Colts uni next year if the Ravens dont sign him.

you are absolutely right about his projection to 4-3 d end, that is why I listed Anthony Spencer and Connor Barwin as well. However, I think at 6'4 270 I think he has the size and strength to play on the strongside where Odrick plays.. Wake is about to be 31 next year so I will say pass rusher is a legitimate need, probably #2 on defense after CB

Doubt this happens but who knows. My guess is that most of our cap money will go towards picking up an impact player or two on offense (WR/TE). Considering the level of defensive line talent coming out this year, I think the rest of our efforts will go toward building through the draft.

Wake actually plays the strong side...oddrick plays the weakside but he does play the lt face up alot ...he is never out really wide..thats wake role...i dont know that kruger could play face up against lts..they could of course play kruger at same then bring him to de on passing downs...i doubt it tho..i think his best fit will always be at olb..

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Would be a nice addition, but I have a feeling the Fins address Pass rusher with their 1st pick, and I can't say I blame them.

Really like Kruger. He could play the strong side against the right tackle and is not only strong enough to play against the run, but help with pass rush. To me, he definitely fits our scheme....which he played in college. Wake NEEDS to play against the left tackle more. I realize he has an easier task against right tackles, but QBs can see him coming and being on that side wears you down in the run game.

He is good but is he a speed pass rusher? I think we need a smaller faster pass rusher opposite wake like Avril. We have our bulk inside with Soliai and Odrick, now we need SPEED! I dont know how fast Kruger is, but I am dying for a speed rusher off the edge.

would be nice for the right price. If asking too much then look to the draft.

that kid has come a long way...was pretty bad his frst year...hand use has gotten MUCH MUCH better...gets off blocks and disengages very well now

Kruger against the Colts last weekend: 4 tckls, 2.5 sacks, 1 TFL, 1 PD, and 5 QB hits

Would definitely welcome him to be re-united with Misi from their college days...

Back
Top Bottom