Pedro | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pedro

MarinoFan4Life

Ronnie Brown... He's awesome
Reaction score
I think Pedro is the dirtiest pitcher in the game right now, and I hope that he falls off a cliff for throwing a 70 year old man on the ground. That was ridiculous...

The 72 year old man should not be rushing and swinging at a guy half his age. Pedro sidestepped and gave him a shove.

Originally posted by chisox716
The 72 year old man should not be rushing and swinging at a guy half his age. Pedro sidestepped and gave him a shove.
not really, he grabbed him by the head w/both hands and threw him to the ground. too bad it was not my 72 year old dad, he would have landed a left hook - he's in much better shape than Zim :nono:

Manny Ramirez is also a moron - he should have been thrown out for instigating a fight over a high fastball over the plate :fire:

Yeah, I agree Pedro is a dirty player...but what do you expect him to do If he has someone charging him?

Originally posted by Prime Time
Yeah, I agree Pedro is a dirty player...but what do you expect him to do If he has someone charging him?
well, for example, if it was my 8 year old son, I would not expect him to throw him to the ground. Is a fat, 72 year old guy who has metal plate in his head from being put in a coma from a beanball that much more dangerous to a 31 year old superstar ???

I know i hate pedros double chin, i just want to punch it, and he is always hitting hitters now. I would of liked to see Roger fight pedro.

Zimmer pushed Pedro so Pedro didn't do the wrong thing.

Karim Garcia and Jeff Nelson (ex-Mariner) are punks. I hope they go to jail, I heard they are going to press charges against them for assault.

Back
Top Bottom