Penalties | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Penalties

Another “holding” call. Wake and Suh get held every ****ing play.

The zebras were absolutely terrible tonight.

I wish I could say they were terrible.

They weren't. They did exactly what they wanted to do. Intentional.

Holding is pretty much a penalty that you can call whenever you want to call it.

There were some obvious holds on the Raiders that were missed, and some holds called on us that were very marginal.

Ultimately, don't fumble the football, cover #87, don't botch a snap, and make a tough catch and we don't have this discussion.

Do other teams have this many? Let's hear everyone's expert analysis.
I don't have the data but I have to believe the penalties per game are up a ton vs (insert time period here). Growing up watching games in the late 70's and 80's I really don't think you saw 21 penalties ver often. I do think you see it quite a bit now. Not sure how the NFL fixes this - you can't NOT call a foul but it is ruining the sport.

Oakland did have as many. But they didn’t commit them in the same situations.

I don't have the data but I have to believe the penalties per game are up a ton vs (insert time period here). Growing up watching games in the late 70's and 80's I really don't think you saw 21 penalties ver often. I do think you see it quite a bit now. Not sure how the NFL fixes this - you can't NOT call a foul but it is ruining the sport.
Interesting you say that. My own obvious bias aside, was just reading an other msg board complaining about penalties per game as a quantifiable reason for less viewers and my own boy, bless his heart, he's 10, asked me why there is a flag every play before he fell asleep. I know we suck, grr, but what else is up?

Ted Larsen where does he play? I am assuming LG?

Pouncey needs to be restructured or cut this off-season he has been barely avg this year.

Penalties and 3rd down defense killed us tonight.

Back
Top Bottom