Penn football player commits suicide | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Penn football player commits suicide

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Two days after one of the best games of his career, Penn running back Kyle Ambrogi committed suicide, the university and police said. The 21-year-old senior, who died at his suburban Havertown home Monday, had been battling depression, the Daily News reported Wednesday, quoting the player's family.

``I knew my brother had been having some problems,'' Ambrogi's brother, Greg, a sophomore defensive back on the team, told the paper. ``I thought he was getting better. I can't believe it happened. I can't cry yet.''

Wow. :(

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;...?slug=ap-penn-playersuicide&prov=ap&type=lgns

Kinda puts some perspective on football.

That is really sad news...especially for his brother who is also on the team. :(

Sad story. Psychology is very important nowadays. Depression is one of the worst deseases in the US. That's one of the reasons why I am trying to get into medschool to become a psychiatrist

Thats sad to hear. You wish you could convince these people that things will get better, but their depression just overides everything:(

I understand he was depressed, i just wish he could have thought of the selfishness and the devestation to his family and friends before he commited

Back
Top Bottom