Penn st. vs. Ohio st. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Penn st. vs. Ohio st.

54Fins said:
Didn't read any posts but P.S.U. played them better then anyone thought they would.Pretty good game.if he didn't throw that pick for the t.d.,the game MIGHT have become a classic(if they scored of course):D

Having to settle for the field goal is what screwed them. They get a TD there and they're in great shape.

On a side note, is anyone else not impressed with Posluszny? I've only seen 2 PSU games this year but I wasnt really impressed with him in either one.

Alex44 said:
The thing is your playing

1- A team you should beat

2- A young QB

You looked horrible the first half....and luckily way better in the second, but if that was against a team like Auburn or USC Id say you would have been out of the game by halftime.

Not like Miami has anything to brag about either though, we have looked bad in every half this season except against FAMU

Alex you do know Confrence teams play each other good right? You do know we replace 9 starters on Defense holding the starting QB to under 125. OSU I will admit gets on a slow start but they roll in the second half.

Deciding the lesser of two evils is tough. I dislike both teams, getting beaten by both for National Championships for The U. Think Penn State is the worst though, so go Buckeyes.....I guess:rolleyes:

Jaydog57 said:
Deciding the lesser of two evils is tough. I dislike both teams, getting beaten by both for National Championships for The U. Think Penn State is the worst though, so go Buckeyes.....I guess:rolleyes:

Lol game is over man :)

Jaydog57 said:
Oh yeah, I know man, I guess I should have posted that in the past tense, my bad:D

lol. I'm glad not all Miami fans are still bitter.

Majpain said:
lol. I'm glad not all Miami fans are still bitter.
Nah, I despise Penn State for more than one reason, but I know lots of really cool Buckeye fans, so I can't hate 'em too much. They won the National Championship, it's over, and I've moved on. :peace:

culpepper2chambers said:
penn state is probally my second favorite team........i have a signed penn state football shirt......joe pa signed it :yes:

JOePA signed cardboard cutout WOOT!:cooldude:

Joe had to take a dump really bad. Did you guys see him run out to the field?

Penn St.s got a good defense and a boat load of talent on offense. They just don't have the QB to get the ball to their receivers who are all good players!

DonShula84 said:
Having to settle for the field goal is what screwed them. They get a TD there and they're in great shape.

On a side note, is anyone else not impressed with Posluszny? I've only seen 2 PSU games this year but I wasnt really impressed with him in either one.

Posluszny is playing a new position this year, and he is still making tons of tackles. I think you should ask the players on the field or coaches if they are impressed with him? Conner is making more big plays from what I see, but the plays I've seen Paul is always in the spot he is supposed to be(I missed most of the 2nd half of teh OSU game though).

Back
Top Bottom