Penn st. vs. Ohio st. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Penn st. vs. Ohio st.

Man that was a great pass by Smith. It took awhile for OSU to get rolling.

Lmao Another int returned back for a td. Woooo OSU Defense plays lights out!

Wombat said:
hmmmm, I wonder what Alex is thinking right now.

Can you say you were impressed by that win? I mean a wins a win but they definitely didnt look great today.

DonShula84 said:
Can you say you were impressed by that win? I mean a wins a win but they definitely didnt look great today.

:yeahthat:

Another young QB just like the Texas game, when his team leaned on him they crumbled, simple as that

If you think OSU looked dominant I think your watching through buckeye white colored glasses

Alex44 said:
:yeahthat:

Another young QB just like the Texas game, when his team leaned on him they crumbled, simple as that

If you think OSU looked dominant I think your watching through buckeye white colored glasses

Lol not giving OSU credit I see. I guess OSU defense isnt good either? I guess Pittman didnt prove anything.

Majpain said:
Lol not giving OSU credit I see. I guess OSU defense isnt good either? I guess Pittman didnt prove anything.

The thing is your playing

1- A team you should beat

2- A young QB

You looked horrible the first half....and luckily way better in the second, but if that was against a team like Auburn or USC Id say you would have been out of the game by halftime.

Not like Miami has anything to brag about either though, we have looked bad in every half this season except against FAMU

Didn't read any posts but P.S.U. played them better then anyone thought they would.Pretty good game.if he didn't throw that pick for the t.d.,the game MIGHT have become a classic(if they scored of course):D

Back
Top Bottom