People need to read between the lines on some posts. (The sarcasm posts)

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by FinsNCanes, Sep 19, 2005.

1. FinsNCanes

FinsNCanes 9-7

Good example.

A thread I started the other day about "Prepare for the Ronnie is a bad pick" thread I thought some took it the wrong way when indeed it was just pure sarcasm. Another good example is the "Jason Taylor is a bust" thread. I know reading over the internet can be kind of hard, but please just really READ the posts before replying.

2. southjerzmastax

southjerzmastax Banned Hammered

Ronnie Brown will shine remember its his rookie season!!! lol you people make me laugh!! Miami will win the division i garuntee it. Once Ricky Williams is back then its over watch!!! The offense line will step it up and we will be 3-1 by the time ricky williams comes back. THEN U WILL SEE HOW MUCH OF JASON TAYLOR IS A BUST WHEN HE BUSTS A 3 SACKS A GAME OUT!!! LOL JASON TAYLOR ISNT A BUST U PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!!! U AINT REAL DOLPHINS FANS!!

3. FinsNCanes

FinsNCanes 9-7

If you said "these" people and not lump me in with "you" people it would make me feel alot better ;)

4. dolphan117

dolphan117 Premium Member Finheaven VIP

Mama what is sarcasm?

5. LarryFinFan

LarryFinFan Left So Fla, never the Fins...

I agree, but the two examples you used have no common threads here...if Brown has a bad game or two (or the OL shows that it really hasn't improved much), then someone biatching about Brown is expected...

But where would the "JT is a bust" thread come from ?? What relevence does it have to what happened this week or last week or even the last 8 years ??

My point is, a stupid thread like that has no place here, IMHO...That is nothing more than someone trying to get a rise because they are not smart enough to post a legitimate post...funny is one thing, dumb is another.