Per ESPN Kamara arrested in Vegas for assault, If cut is he a option in Miami? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Per ESPN Kamara arrested in Vegas for assault, If cut is he a option in Miami?

Heā€™s trash!! Donā€™t want any part of this idiot near the franchise.

I really can't believe how dumb people are. If I had a multi million dollar contact I would never touch another person without permission. But I'm old and just don't get it.

well, most athletes get to the nfl level by being carried there because of there talents, not there intelligence levels . So when faced with something like this, im sure they have no clue about how to diffuse a situation.

Punched the dude 8 times because he made a disrespectful comment. Thats a justification.. Not... Anger Management Class and then all will be good.

Kinda sucks for Dennis Allen. He looked like he deserved a second chance but is taking over a team with a running back signed to a longterm contract as a QB, no actual starting QB and little ammo to get one, and now their offensive centerpiece is probably done in the league while their other star offensive player basically avoided playing the entire year for them.

Just heard Chris Simms almost giving Kamara a free pass because its the NFLs fault for having the players in Las Vegas.
I will just leave that out there and move onto the next parallel universe.
Simms is so out of touch, he obviously has no idea the NFL actually has a football team in Las Vegas and visiting teams have players in Las Vegas during the season.

Simms is an idiot if he thinks that Kamara was only being a criminal because he happened to be in Las Vegas. The reality is that Kamara probably acts like this all the time when he is out with his criminal friends but this time he got caught on camera.

Hopefully he never plays another down in the NFL and he ends up spending a few years in prison for this assault.

Back
Top Bottom