Per ESPN Kamara arrested in Vegas for assault, If cut is he a option in Miami? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Per ESPN Kamara arrested in Vegas for assault, If cut is he a option in Miami?

The fact that it took 3 people is disturbing. It's not just a civil case it's felony battery caught on camera. I thought kamara was better than that quite honestly

People go to PRISON for this kind of sh*t.

And all his money is going to go to lawyers and the guy he assaulted.

Are you saying I'm funny?.....how am I funny?....what's so funny about me?......like I'm a clown? I amuse you?

lol

Joe Pesci Goodfellas GIF

Question... Why did he do this? Was he just having a bad day and just said eh I think I’ll beat this guy up today?

This is not his first time in trouble. He had to leave Alabama under a cloud. Not this level of misdeed but he has always been a bad guy.

"
Kamara ran into trouble a few times during his time at Alabama and was arrested a month after leaving the program. He was charged with four petty crimes, including driving with a suspended permit and not wearing a seatbelt. He also had an interesting incident with a BB gun.

According to the article, Kamara and his teammates purchased BB guns at Walmart one night and fired them randomly around campus, shooting up a pizza driver at a traffic light and a Waffle House window. They also cracked a large panel of Alabama’s engineering building. He eventually got caught and received a $3,000 bill that Kamara says Tennessee paid off when he transferred."

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/t...aras-damage-to-alabamas-engineering-building/

Just heard Chris Simms almost giving Kamara a free pass because its the NFLs fault for having the players in Las Vegas.
I will just leave that out there and move onto the next parallel universe.

Doesn’t seem the article goes into a ton of detail what happened
I just clicked the first page's link. They changed the article for some reason. The article I read on ESPN earlier today had the victim's account, followed by Kamara's account, followed by what was seen on video that corroborated the victim's story.

Either this is a second article or someone got to ESPN and had them change it.

Edit; here's the other articles

I just clicked the first page's link. They changed the article for some reason. The article I read on ESPN earlier today had the victim's account, followed by Kamara's account, followed by what was seen on video that corroborated the victim's story.

Either this is a second article or someone got to ESPN and had them change it.

Edit; here's the other articles
Damn!!!

Just heard Chris Simms almost giving Kamara a free pass because its the NFLs fault for having the players in Las Vegas.
I will just leave that out there and move onto the next parallel universe.
Just awful. I been reading bout this story on a few different forums and my overall conclusion is that for a lot of people it seems like there favorite sports teams is above all. They don’t care what the facts are, it’s just “pay up and get back to football”...

Kamaras in trouble. Probably not career ending trouble, but most likely suspension next year and possibly 2 trouble. NFL has a lot of egg on their face lately and examples will be made sooner or later.

And wtf is it about Vegas that makes these fvckerz think they are invincible? I love Vegas but goddam if I'd ever drive 140mph down the boulevard or me and my entourage beat someone unconscious.

If the assault was bad enough that the Saints end up cutting him, I would have no interest in seeing him on the Dolphins.
I don’t care how good a player he might be. If he is found guilty, he should be in jail and not on a football field.

Right now he is innocent until proven guilty but just like with Watson, the Dolphins need to get their own act together instead of bringing in players who are dealing with off the field legal issues.

Back
Top Bottom