Perry and Ruddy Not Coming Back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Perry and Ruddy Not Coming Back

PhinKev

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
From Palm Beach Post Joe Schad's Blog:

"The Dolphins won't think about bringing back Tim Ruddy or Todd Perry until June, and even then, it's extremely unlikely.
Neither fits the mold of the new Dolphins lineman: young, athletic, explosive."

He also had some nice things to say about Jerry Sullivan (Wr Coach) and said that Chester's shoulder is still hurt and Macintosh is riding the bike outside to participate in the minicamp,

Is it time for the preseason games yet? It's going to be a long summer.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/custom/blogs/Dolphins/archives/000050.html#more

Good, those guys are too old and last season's line was a disaster. They will only be brought back if injuries occur so I guess they better stay in shape just in case.

I agree, they are too unproductive and are not hungry. I really like the youngsters we have and think the line will be strong point once they gel(which better be fast).

I wouldnt mind Nails comming back if he was back to old form.Dolfanreal69

dolfanreal69 said:
I wouldnt mind Nails comming back if he was back to old form.Dolfanreal69

Actually, I think we should bring him back anyway, I would feel a lot better if he were at RG...Not to say the guys there can't get the job done. I just think a healthy Nails can get it done.

Nails has knee problems according to Big O, and ain't coming back. As to Ruddy, thanks for all his years' work. But neither he nor Perry were anything more than mediocre. Glad we're going with a more physical, mean bunch.

Chester's shoulder is giving him problems?

I'm extremely worried about this D-Line, particularly on the interior. I'd hate to trade O-Line woes for D-Line ones. :(

Ruddy in particular was a savvy guy who gave us some good years at center, but we should have replaced him permanently at the start of last year. We gotta get better on the O line now....and his was a position that needed to be improved.

i think tim ruddy deserves some props, he played for 9 years as a dolphin (i saw him as a rookie :cry: ), he was very durable and always there to help out the team in cap space and things, he was a class act who never complained, even after we tried to get kreutz in here, he had a good career as a dolphin and i wish him all the best for his life after football

thx tim ruddy 1nce again you are a class act...

Back
Top Bottom