PFC Offseason Grades: Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFC Offseason Grades: Miami Dolphins

ryyyan24

Starter
Reaction score
http://www.profootballcentral.com/previews/dolphins.htm

I agree with what is being said here. They talk about how great it was to get a young QB like Feeley instead of Warner, Collins, or Garcia. Also the way the Dolphins have worked on the things that needed to be fixed...WR,
O Line, QB. The O line will not be perfect but it will be a huge difference from last year. The addition of Jeno James and Vernon Carey will change the whole way the Dolphins offense is run. Hopefully the problems Randy McMichael (wife), Ricky Williams (smokinggg :goof: ) and Ogun (resigning) will be worked out.

I hope that Feeley will be the starter and will take this team deep into the playoffs because I feel that he could be the next big QB that within the next couple of years will bring this team back to the SB.
Anyway tell me what you guys think.

Alrdy a thread, but while im posting mine as well giv my 2 cents. I agree with evrything u said. The "problems" i dont see big factors. Every1 has alrdy forgotten about the Ricky sit by now and should have no effect. Randy i doubt will get any punishment, as evidence favors him more and more. Ogunleye has no leverage with us, i see him signing close to preseason unless traded. If he really does sit out hell just be lowering his stock dramatically. Alotta ppl will still think he jus had tht great year becuz of who was the DE next to him. Another good year will shed those doubts. If i were him id take my tender, prove im a primetime player, then watch the money roll in next year.

FinFan24 said:
Every1 has alrdy forgotten about the Ricky sit by now and should have no effect.

ANYBODY HEAR ANYTHING NEW ABOUT THE RICKY SITUATION? ANY RULING YET?

Back
Top Bottom