Club Member
Reaction score
I made one trade with GB.

53. Siaki Ika NT Baylor
75. Jack Campbell MLB Iowa
101. Zach Harrison edge Ohio State
131. Roschon Johnson RB Texas
165. Jaylon Jones CB Texas A&M

Was looking to find a corner earlier, but just thought better players were available. Also, wanted to get some offensive line help.

I kind of doubt Ika falls that far, but I thought that could really help the defense. Imagine Wilkins, Ika and Seiler in the middle?

Anyway, a fun process. Thoughts?

Last edited:

53. Siaki Ika NT Baylor

Was looking to find a corner earlier, but just thought better players were available. Also, wanted to get some offensive line help.

I kind of doubt Ika falls that far, but I thought that could really help the defense. Imagine Wilkins, Ika and Seiler in the middle?

#53 - looking for some tar

# 75 & #101 - they will contribute.

#131 - Looking for some feathers.

#165 - BPA make him the slot in a base 4-2-5

No TE, OT?
I'm beginning to think Miami will carry zero tight ends in 2023! Lol. Seriously, I'm not sure what the Dolphins have on the roster. Is Long any good? Smythe is okay for what he does. Gesicki was so underused.

Ultimately, I do expect Miami to take a tight end. Maybe with one of their 3rds.

#53 - looking for some tar

# 75 & #101 - they will contribute.

#131 - Looking for some feathers.

#165 - BPA make him the slot in a base 4-2-5
I was trying to be open minded and see what the board gave me. Ika has consistently been mocked late 1st, early second. At first blush, not really a need but he's a guy who got constant double teams. That could open things up for other players.

There were some offensive linemen and corners there that might have been better? Harrison was another player that I didn't expect to be there at 101. That was probably my last opportunity on the offensive line.

I expect Miami will take a tight end and probably a corner high. I don't expect big names in free agency.

It's weird, I beginning to see HT falling in that 3rd range in some mocks. Is that just a reflection of his size? Man, that would be a steal.
Yeah...they say his size is a factor.

I'll take this type of LBer over a Jack Campbell type who has to come off the field in certain situations.

Yeah...they say his size is a factor.

I'll take this type of LBer over a Jack Campbell type who has to come off the field in certain situations.
Campbell might be a two-down linebacker, although he does a decent job in pass coverage. That's also my one question with him.

It's tough to find the total package at MLB.

You’re fired for picking Tommy Eichenberg before the 6th round
He will be picked before the 6th if he comes out...2nd team All America on one of the better defenses in CFB.

Book it...

Luke Musgrave took his spot as the "steal" in the 6th.

II thin

53. Siaki Ika NT Baylor

I think that's a good draft

I expect Ika to be off the board before the Fins pick in R2 but i would be very happy to land him.

He is more than just a run stuffing behemoth.

I think Miami will be looking for a true TE for McDaniel either in the Draft or FA.

He will be picked before the 6th if he comes out...2nd team All America on one of the better defenses in CFB.

Book it...

Luke Musgrave took his spot as the "steal" in the 6th.
I am an Ohio State fan and our defense is trash. He’s slow and will only play special teams in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom