PFT: Dolphins have second largest cap space | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT: Dolphins have second largest cap space

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
PFT released the cap numbers for every team.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008capfigures.htm

They have us $31 million(I personally think it is closer to $34 or $35 million) under, which based on their information is the second largest amount in the NFL. Only the Titans($36 million under) have more room.

On the other hand, the Redskins, Colts and Panthers all are OVER the cap.

Actually the sad part is...........where the hell is $69 million tied up to?

Ronnie Brown/Ted Ginn/J.T./Jason Allen...who else?

Beginning to think it's more then $16 million in dead cap.

Actually the sad part is...........where the hell is $69 million tied up to?

Ronnie Brown/Ted Ginn/J.T./Jason Allen...who else?

Beginning to think it's more then $16 million in dead cap.
I think we will trade JT but the rest are fine they are all young and Good Football Players most of the money is JTs

Well, I have y'all with $34.5 million under and $17.5 million dead cap. Not bad....

It's also possible that those numbers include a cap adjustment as well and could mean a cap debit (NLTBE/LTBE stuff :wink: )

PFT released the cap numbers for every team.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008capfigures.htm

They have us $31 million(I personally think it is closer to $34 or $35 million) under, which based on their information is the second largest amount in the NFL. Only the Titans($36 million under) have more room.

On the other hand, the Redskins, Colts and Panthers all are OVER the cap.

It's a shame that the team needs 50 players or so though..... :D

Oh, and once the Titans tag Haynesworth, that will count against the cap as well, which would make the Dolphins the team with the most room.

Now wondering what we would be under had we not signed Porter...oh well hindsight 20/20. ouch!

look at it with the glass half full......did any of you think 3-4 years ago that we would be one of the top teams as far as cap wise?

Back
Top Bottom