Phil Simms thoughts on the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phil Simms thoughts on the Dolphins

I like Simms, I think he calls a good game and he evaluates things fairly. He didn't call us a great team or a lousy team. Just said we as fans should be excited about our team, which is basically true. You still have some fans that think if you don't win every single game you suck, but the majority of fans know how to watch a game and see the imporvements or declines from season to season. I think this team is everything Simms said it is.

I agree, he is fair in his observations. Of course we aren't the best team in the league and he doesn't go about saying they have a chance in everygame they play. But it is true.

Some of my observations from week one:

-Bills could be Playoff bound if they stay healthy
-Jets need to tighten up if they want to be a contender, they let us stay around till the end of the game (course I hope that is because we are much improved and truly are a great contender for a great comeback)
-Pats lost Brady but they still have everyone else and can still be a hard fought battle to win against
-Even though I am a dolphins fan and want them to kick the butt out of all our competitors...I know they still need atleast one more season to build a solid team for the many playoffs we will be in, in the future :)

I like Simms, I think he calls a good game and he evaluates things fairly. He didn't call us a great team or a lousy team. Just said we as fans should be excited about our team, which is basically true. You still have some fans that think if you don't win every single game you suck, but the majority of fans know how to watch a game and see the imporvements or declines from season to season. I think this team is everything Simms said it is.

I AGREE 100% ABOUT THAT BUT IT WAS HEART BREAKING 2 WATCH THAT JETS GAME. I REALLY THINK WE ARE A WAY BETTER TEAM THAN LAST YEAR. IT WAS JUST DEVASTING 2 WATCH BRTT THROW A PRAYER ON THAT 4TH DOWN . AND IT WAS EVEN MORE HEART BREAKING 2 LOSE IN THE LAST SECONDS OF THE GAME. BUT ALL IN ALL WE DEF LOOK LIKE A MORE HUNGRY AND INPROVED TEAM.

Back
Top Bottom