Phillip Wheeler will start based on his salary. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phillip Wheeler will start based on his salary.

xSxPxHx

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
As much as I hate to admit it, but Wheeler is starting based on his salary. The coaches should use McClain in favor of Wheelers spot. The kid can play and it can't be worse then Wheeler. The guy is the worst Linebacker I have seen!!

Yeah, we know. It would be nice to see the team play someone based on merit...

I don't think that's true. He hasn't been taking all the snaps with first teamers. Also that is an Ireland mistake. I think they won't mind benching him.

As much as I hate to admit it, but Wheeler is starting based on his salary. The coaches should use McClain in favor of Wheelers spot. The kid can play and it can't be worse then Wheeler. The guy is the worst Linebacker I have seen!!

So based on two preseason games of him going against backups and him spending maybe a week or so with the second team, you already know "he can play?"

Sadly, after the reports of McCain or Tripp not doing well getting off blocks, I don't think either will start this year barring injury

Yeah, that doesn't make any sense at all. That's why you have training camps...the best player for each scheme starts- period.

Back
Top Bottom