Phillips Leg | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phillips Leg

I was merely asking the board a question , seems valid, I posted a picture,
Do your research .
I kind of thought this board was to find out info.
you started the thread, why don’t you provide the photos and your time to search.

If you don’t see something incomplete about what you’re doing I can’t help you.

Rodgers actually tried to consult with Phillips before his surgery and then Jaelan opted for a more traditional repair than the SpeedBridge Rodgers went with, also minus darkness retreats and ayahuasca . Smart move on his part. As for Marino, the only positive from that surgery is that he ended up with the sickest pimp-limp ever for a white dude.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/n...linebacker-tore-Achilles-MetLife-Stadium.html
Dan got the slack bridge

you started the thread, why don’t you provide the photos and your time to search.

If you don’t see something incomplete about what you’re doing I can’t help you.
I heard there was a woodchuck around.

Could somebody tell me how much wood to expect this particular woodchuck to chuck, being that it clearly has every intention to chuck wood? Also, do you think I should expect additional woodchucks at the same location? Also, what’s the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

I'll be very surprised if Phillips isn't ready. I think Chubb comes back Week 4 or Week 8.
I tend to agree with you on Chubb especially, I think he'll probably be on that six week IR list mainly as a precaution. They have just under four months before the start of the season.

Last edited:

Could somebody tell me how much wood to expect this particular woodchuck to chuck, being that it clearly has every intention to chuck wood? Also, do you think I should expect additional woodchucks at the same location? Also, what’s the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
African or European?

Important to remember that visual muscle size and strength are not always correlated, especially after an injury. I was listening to a podcast recently where an athlete who tore his Achilles a couple years ago was saying the size difference still bugged him when he looked at his leg but he had had all his strength back for awhile.

You can't really tell from the picture that any abnormal atrophy exists. Perhaps his left leg looks bigger than the injured right leg since the left is having to do more work, but the angles and pictures I looked at are inconclusive. Doubtful there will be any lingering effects from the right achilles injury that happened week 12 after week 6 although he expects to return week 1.
1715351155513.png
1715350551547.png
1715351442573.png

What do you mean? An African or a European swallow?

I am right handed and it is way stronger than my left.

Years ago I switched to using my left hand for some tasks.

My right hand is still stronger but my left hand appreciates the extra attention.

About JPs legs. How did Ramsey make out (appreciate it's not the same injury) in his come back? Not worried about his atrophy..I am worried about his Achilles.
im horny jack nicholson GIF

We all know what "tasks" you were performing.... you sinner

😆 🤣 😂

Back
Top Bottom