Phin vs. Pitt Excursion-CAN'T MISS DEAL! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phin vs. Pitt Excursion-CAN'T MISS DEAL!

Phinman

Starter
Reaction score
I am a long time reader, first time poster. I am a huge Texan Phin fan! I booked my trip on this Phin fan excursion to the Pitt game. Check into it. It is limited to the first 40 finfans. It includes 2 nights stay at the players hotel, game ticket, Shulas 2 and Bru's Room party with players and Ricky William's mom. Also includes tour of the stadium and stadiums locker room. Cool! Check it out and sign up quick. It is filling up fast! Great way to meet other Phin fans!

Click on the link below for more or go to phinatics.com and look on the message board or link to phintastic weekend.
http://www.phinatics.com/Phintastic_Events.htm

:welcome:

sweet, it says you get to hang out Morlon Greenwood.

It will be, the Phinatic is a heck of guy, who knows how to throw a party. He has a lot of football connections and is adding something to this package everyday. If you guys can swing it, go. It is going to be a sweet gig. Pass the word around to your buds.

Great site. Thanks for the link. I live local so the extra $$ for the lodging and transportation woudl be a waste. But I think if you are from out of town it would be a great experience.

PS
I should have copywrite protected my name!!!!

Back
Top Bottom