Phinfan going to the Niners game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phinfan going to the Niners game

UT-Phinz

Help... I'm a lesbian in a man's body!!
Reaction score
Heya everyone... just asking for some opinion.

I know it's a bad idea to wear your visiting team gear to a few specific places such as Philly or Oakland...

I'm going to be attending the Phins vs. 49ers game this year thanks to a sales rep who works the San Francisco area for the company I recently became employed at. He has season tickets and I'm going to make the drive from Utah to San Francisco the night before the game to take him up on his offer.

Is it a bad idea for me to attend in my Phins gear? I'm not a jacka$$ fan and I don't talk a ton of smack so I won't bring anything on myself... but I wonder whether I should have any concerns at all about "defending" myself. LOL

Thanks for your input.

Don't worry about it dude. I wear a Dolphin jersey in the Meadowlands!! You'll be fine. :)

Wear it with pride!!

Dont worry about that...trust me, i go to every dolphins game out here on the west coast...Wear your Jersey with pride...I too will be at that game Dolphined out...you cant miss me.

Right on!

Now I have to decide if I want to wear my old replica ZT #54 which is kinda peeling on the numbers... or if I want to do some alteration to my new Authentic RW #34.

I saw a previous poster mention an idea that I'm gonna do. Connect the edges on the 3 to make it into an 84 and then write Chambers across the back. LOL

I'll be there! Wearing my gear! With pride! I went all decked out when the Fins played in SF last time (we got spanked 20-0) it was a long ride home. But I've also been to Oakland - (sporting the gear), which you'd think would be worse...but not so, niner fans are more brutal, vocally...

Ive posted this in a previous thread...but here is a bunch of us the last time we played the 49ers....

clear.gif

Hope i meet some of you at the niners game this year.

Predaphin34 said:
Hope i meet some of you at the niners game this year.

I'll definitely have to get together with the Finheaven boys in Frisco this year. I'll shoot you a PM when we get close to the actual game so we can figure out a plan. I wanna be in the '04 version of that pic. :cooldude:

TGall13 said:
"It's hard being a Dolphin fan all the way out here in Sacramento...I'm surrounded by fricken Winer fans and Raider fans...this sucks"

LOL... I'm surrounded by Winer fans and Donkey fans. It's rough being loyal to the aqua and coral and living in the midwest.

GO PHINS! :beerbang:

Nice, Im flying to Miami for the St. Louis game, and should make the Frisco game as well. Last game there was a large group of miami fans. Hope to see the same this year!

If we all agree on something I would be GLAD to change the R.Williams on the back of my Jersey to something else. Mine too is authentic, I got the Marino but I retired that jersey. Someone mentioned "HE F'D US" or "HE FVCKED US", I think this would work. I spent 300.00 (actually wifey did it was a b-day gift and I am still hearin it) on that jeresy and I am not quite prepared to use it as a dust rag. It is still a NICE *** jersey and it is still A MIAMI Dolphins jersey. Get back to me on that. PLUS Does anyone know where they do this or can I go to ANY sports store that sells authentic Jersey's. I mean I was semi okay with the walking the earth as Kung Fu thing but WANTING TO PLAY IN OAKLAND, I am through!!!

I too have worn my Jersey in the meadow lands and Raymond James stadium and in RICH stadium (yes I spent 10 years in the BFLO surrounded by Bills fans and this during the Kelly years!!! Nothing like sitting in the Belly of The beast!!!!

I'll be there in full force with 4 other people. There is alot of fins fan here in the west coast. Don't be surprise if you sit next to one.

Back
Top Bottom