phins fans travel well | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

phins fans travel well

RickyBess3415

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just got my tickets to the Ravens game today and was wondering what kind of numbers to expect from the other dolphins fans. Do the dolphins typically pull in a decent crowd to away games ?

Here in NY they usually do. I have been to plenty of Fins-Jets games where there are a lot of fin fans. But I know a lot of them are from the area so I can't speak for other visiting areas.

and yes, baltimore fans are the worst. I had a 45 minute convo on the 4th with a ravens fan telling me that flacco will put up better numbers than peyton manning this year

it seems like the only area where there isnt a good showing of dolphin fans and that is the Dallas area rarely will you a fin fan in the stadium when the fins play dallas. but I once would see several dolphin fans wearing Marino and the marks brothers jerseys you dont see that anymore. oh well I guess the loss of Ted ginn has driven sales down by 40 % . not

I just got my tickets to the Ravens game today and was wondering what kind of numbers to expect from the other dolphins fans. Do the dolphins typically pull in a decent crowd to away games ?

Just curious.. did you get them in hand or just purchased them?

You betcha!!!

I have been to games in Buffalo,Pittsburgh,Philadelphia,Jacksonville and Tampa and was proud of the PHIN fan numbers at the opposing stadium!! GO PHINS!!!!

I went to the Titans game last season with 2 friends who are season ticket holders. They said that they've never seen an away team turnout like there was at that game. It was crazy *** cold too. The endzone was littered with Dolphins fans, and the visitors sideline was crazy.

Back
Top Bottom