pick for tomorrows draft!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pick for tomorrows draft!!!

RothaMonster

next Marino
Reaction score
what is everybody's pick for tomorrows draft. i would like chad greenway to play in aqua and orange.how bout' u guys.

i think that we will go with donte whitner, safety from the buckeyes

id like to trade up and get a late 1st, and early 2nd......pick Nick Mangold with our 1st, and Donte Whitner with our 2nd.

u gotta look at what we NEED....and right now we only have 2 decent names on our Safety depth chart....whereas we have 6 decent names at CB, 3 decent names at OLB.

that....and the other million treads asking what our pick will be for tomorrows draft.

dude what your problem with me. i posted two threads and all your doing is bashing me.

RothaMonster said:
what is everybody's pick for tomorrows draft. i would like chad greenway to play in aqua and orange.how bout' u guys.

Love Chad Greenway as you can tell from my mock. Anyone who watches film on this guy knows who he really is. I ask anyone to watch a bunch of film on him and tell me he's not worth the 16th pick overall.

p.s. Didn't mean to bash, the other tread I just wanted to know if it was opinion or source.

RothaMonster said:

yatil green

Back
Top Bottom