Pivotal training camp awaits Miami Dolphins' Hartline, Garner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pivotal training camp awaits Miami Dolphins' Hartline, Garner

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
On Friday, the Dolphins open their 2010 training camp, and for Garner and Hartline, the six-week period will be important only because the direction of their careers will be decided during it.
``I'm pumped,'' Hartline said. ``I'm ready to get this thing rocking. I'm feeling pretty good and ready to get this rolling. I'm ready to make my imprint with the Dolphins. That's my mind-set.''
Garner and Hartline are in similar situations in that they contributed enough in 2009 to suggest bigger things for the 2010 season.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/07/...ining-camp-awaits-hartline.html#ixzz0ufPgthf6

We have so much depth on the offensive line it's ridiculous. Count me excited to watch preseason, where come the 2nd half we'll still have starting caliber offensive line guys on the field going up against defensive line scrubs and rookies on the likes of Jacksonville and Tampa Bay (with the exception of the two first rounders in Gerald McCoy and Tyson Alualu, who I'll be very interested to watch our interior O-line battle with). Should be a big preseason overall for guys like Sheets and Hilliard. They'll have some holes to run through, that's for sure.

I am extra interested to watch the preseason this year because there are good young players fighting for spots on the team.

Back
Top Bottom