Player want more voice with Wanne | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Player want more voice with Wanne

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
clear.gif
Dolphins coach Dave Wannstedt must give more players a real voice, so they feel they have some ownership. A widely shared complaint among former and current Dolphins is that Wannstedt consults two or three players more than all others combined.

Dolphins could use some more voices

wanny needs a bat and something to make him really pissed to make our players work hard for him.

I would have liked to be abe to read the complete article.
Wanny needs to get ugly in the locker room. I know this guy can be intimidating...Have any of you ever met this guy. He is a big dude with that ugly mug and road kill on his lip. He needs to make these guys fear the reaper.

he should just give nobody a voice and he should get really mean and start bossing everyone around.....

like yesterday i was at a little league baseball game..and there was this kid that slid home and was tagged out and the other team won becuase of it and the kids coach yelled at him for not makin it for like 10 minutes...

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
he should just give nobody a voice and he should get really mean and start bossing everyone around.....

like yesterday i was at a little league baseball game..and there was this kid that slid home and was tagged out and the other team won becuase of it and the kids coach yelled at him for not makin it for like 10 minutes...

I think little league and the NFL are a little different.

Wanny is fine how he is, If he were to change his attitude right now everyone would just be confused,

Overall it wouldn't help the team that much.

Bottom line is if the players don't believe he has the ability to take them to the next level, he's done. Not saying thats the state of affairs though.

bobdroopy said:
I think little league and the NFL are a little different.

Wanny is fine how he is, If he were to change his attitude right now everyone would just be confused,

Overall it wouldn't help the team that much.

i know that there is a BIG difference between lil league and the NFL i was just making a point that when they lose he should get in their faces and start yelling and not just say whatever we will get them next time

bigmiamifan said:
I hope he his. The moment he stops learning is the moment his coaching days are over.

They were over when we lost to the Raiders in '01 playoffs we just didn't know it! Bring Back Shula!

Justasportsfan said:
Wanny is still learning how to be a coach?

Obviously he know how to do something since a lot of players want more voice. If they don't already have it, that's a team that the coach is in charge. Wanny's da man. :D

stop saying bring back shula, if he coached hed have a heart attack at his age,andwe dont want that.

Not much coaching talent out there, but if we don't do some damage this season in the playoffs I think Wanny is gone.

He's a good guy, but he needs to quit the strategy of sitting of 1st half leads. It seems when we put all the pressure on the D, it collapses to often or it doesn't come through in the clutch.

Wanny knows the heat is on this year, I think he will have a different attiude for the team. Its time to get nasty and get this team fired up. Otherwise, its time to start packing up the office.

Cannonboy said:
Wanny knows the heat is on this year, I think he will have a different attiude for the team. Its time to get nasty and get this team fired up. Otherwise, its time to start packing up the office.
rock on dude :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom